Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

You don't like the one on the far right here?
    Spoiler!

The default color is lame, sure, but actual pants, tight sleeves and exposed abs; seems like your style.

Eh. I'll use it (if they have a decent alt color variation), but I sure as hell ain't happy with it. The fact that they keep throwing in more garbage "revealing" outfits is killing me. There's absolutely no sense of style here. It's just more of the same shit.

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    Well, its not really a problem of no end game content or even a lack of it. Considering a lot of MMOs, PSO2 has a lot of end game content to do. The problem is more towards of a reason to do it. You can stand around and wait for EQs with collection sheets and get top of the line gear which makes doing anything else other then making money feel like a waste of time. They tried reviving old UQs and making challange mode interesting again but it all ended up the same way, too much effort for the reward. You can stand around for 2-3 hours and then do an EQ for a half an hour of just as good if not better gear. I feel the problem is the end game content they make is just too tedious and take too long for the reward compared to idling for EQs which makes the end game content pointless.

I think the PvP battle arena is a good idea as far as it seems focused more on fun then a tedious grind but if it doesn't have decent reward, even for losing, then its just going to become another tedious thing to do with little reason to do it.
    They did create good reasons for visiting old contents by introducing Collection Files, then f*ck it up by giving Collection Files expired date.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    THESE FUCKING OUTFITS ARE TRASH. GARBAGE. ALL OF THEM.

Screw you, SEGA! I'm out!
    The only one that looks interesting are the collab outfit with Nier, and that's not Sega = =;
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Eh. I'll use it (if they have a decent alt color variation), but I sure as hell ain't happy with it. The fact that they keep throwing in more garbage "revealing" outfits is killing me. There's absolutely no sense of style here. It's just more of the same shit.
    Gotta pander to that predominantly male Japanese playerbase with an unhealthy obsession with waifus.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]