Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

So it's like Challenge Mode where you start with nothing and get stuff "randomly". Could be fun to goof around in.

I wonder if it's truly random or there's set spawns for things. Maybe the stars can be team currency and you can buy stuff from a team base.

Well, can only wait and see. After PSO1's Battle Mode there's nowhere to go but up.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    I remember seeing 1k7 rank as naked 3 years ago. Is it different now?
    Well.. I guess it already changed cause I played it like... 4 - 5 years ago. Good to know, btw.

Hoping whatever reward this gives turns irrelevant quickly so I can ignore it altogether.

better be no reward cause screw doing this

If it gives anything it should be something either purely cosmetic or something that can be obtained elsewhere. Like challenge miles or something.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

I noticed several weapons that are either from other PS titles or just straight up new designs. I believe I saw a sword that seemed like a new design that was somewhat in line with 6* coloration, as well as a Missouri M25SE [Not the licht, which is a white stock, but an actual hardwood looking stock] as well as a Blackbull from PSU.

I'd like to see those as well as any other new designs that they roll into this mode as camos.

Honestly, if they don't give me camos I can use, I'm not going to be worried because weapon turnover will be high anyway in the coming months because of 14* weapons being a thing now.

Edit: Challenge Miles would also be acceptable. Actually, that'd be preferable - add a new shop that can only be accessed after playing PVP once or twice, so people have to at least try the mode, but allow people to get the rewards by either doing challenge runs or the PVP. That'd be a pretty balanced way to go about it, I think.
    Last edited by Enforcer MKV; Nov 20, 2016 at 04:28 PM.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

I hope it gives lambda grinders/photon spheres/ excubes, etc. But not weapons. new 12* units would be welcomed as well.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Kinda sad how much huge incentives have honestly poisoned this game. The most they should give is weapon camos, lambda grinders, triboosts, or even challenge milles. Please no 13*s, 14*, or 12* units.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

So it's like challenge quest where everything you'll use is completely randomized by RNG?
    How will PvP work if most combat related trigger is client-sided though?

After watching the video, i feel moderate amount of disappointment since it's not AIS PvP.
    Kinda hope that there's some proper balance adjustments for tech against the others though.
    Last edited by wefwq; Nov 20, 2016 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclon View Post
    ... are we supposed to get a Rising Edge type 0 at the same time and is that what it is? I kinda hoped for...more than an uncharged only version with an overend blade.
    This looks much better than the old rising edge for just getting up quickly, so not as bad as you think.
    Looks interesting at least!