Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    I feel like it's too late, even if your gear does not carry there, a mode like this should be in from the start, adding it at this point just feels like random stuff they add for the sake of adding it. And instead of randomy party battle game this should have premade classes, but that would require some kind of balancing and NOPE lol
    Yeah, they did the right thing for the GP quest back then, with preset class tree and equipment setup.

For those fearing the presence of exclusive prizes. Just gather 12 people in a private MPA. 1 team does not move and dies. Next round the other team doesn't move and dies. You can do this shit for hours.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Now what if PvP became a Mario Party type mode too, and all the PvP action happened via mini games?

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    Now what if PvP became a Mario Party type mode too, and all the PvP action happened via mini games?
    Like in PSU's PVP? if the minigames are fun it's not a bad idea. PSU's were not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    For those fearing the presence of exclusive prizes. Just gather 12 people in a private MPA. 1 team does not move and dies. Next round the other team doesn't move and dies. You can do this shit for hours.
    This is why I hoped the pvp mode has random matchmaking. If it's the usual MPA setup, this is exactly what will happen. And everyone will see it coming except for Sega and they'll be surprised that somehow people already have <whatever rewards PvP offers> at day one.

Honestly, I expected PSO-W to explode into a war-zone when this mode was introduced. Also, this reminded me when Warframe introduced their PvP mode. Good times.

Well, the way this PvP mode was structured (Challenge-mode style with a pinch of RnG), this could be an interesting mode. Perhaps not populated, but would have their own fans. Also, not using equipped gear and opted to RnG for weapon acquisition is a somewhat-good move from SEGA. Imagine when you're just starting the match, and immediately nuked by a team of FOs with their 8s equip. While on that subject, I hope SEGA implement different PA and tech damage values on this new mode. Otherwise, certain class would become broken in this mode.

For now, I guess my stance about this mode is, "As long as you don't shove it into my face, I'll try the mode when I feel like it."
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

BUT THE REWARD WILL BE STAR GEMS ADASFGJGKBKDGNSKNGKF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    I feel like it's too late, even if your gear does not carry there, a mode like this should be in from the start, adding it at this point just feels like random stuff they add for the sake of adding it. And instead of randomy party battle game this should have premade classes, but that would require some kind of balancing and NOPE lol
    Earlier on in the game's life span, PSCrew held a poll asking if players would like pvp, the winner of the poll was "No", the outcome of this was Emergency Code: Clone as a sort of way to fight other people's characters, but they were AI controlled.

And on the subject of premade classes, there will be a point where there is one best class at any given time. Even if you nerf it, another will rise in its place; U N L E S S they have an Overwatch thing going and you can swap classes to suit a situation.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

PVP can fuck off. I don't and will never understand why westerners and Koreans are so obsessed with PVP. I hate it and if they make it like old CM where you have to play the mode to get stuff to improve your gear, then SEGA can go fuck themselves. I will never do PVP, I only tolerated CM because it wasn't PVP. This game does not need PVP. What it needs is an entire overhaul of all its systems, or what others would call a totally new game.

Quote Originally Posted by RibbonSoft View Post
    PVP can fuck off. I don't and will never understand why westerners and Koreans are so obsessed with PVP. I hate it and if they make it like old CM where you have to play the mode to get stuff to improve your gear, then SEGA can go fuck themselves. I will never do PVP, I only tolerated CM because it wasn't PVP. This game does not need PVP. What it needs is an entire overhaul of all its systems, or what others would call a totally new game.
    Then good luck waiting for a PSO3.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106