Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Disappointed, for not letting me use my own gear to hunt noobs and scrubs.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

It looks horrible.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    Disappointed, for not letting me use my own gear to hunt noobs and scrubs.
    THIS

It just feels so wrong to struggle against new players, it's like the game doesn't acknowledge your strenght for what it is :/

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    It just feels so wrong to struggle against new players, it's like the game doesn't acknowledge your strenght for what it is :/
    Besides basic knowledge of movement, weapon mechanics and actual skill?

Lol @ people thinking PvP should let you keep your class/gear. The game is (more or less) balanced for PvE, but this setup would be absolute hell for PvP and even Sega realizes it. This is the best way to implement this, the alternative would be MPAs full of nothing but katana combat BRs with Guren and FOs spamming hitscan techniques.

And of course everyone thinks they're the pro players who'd be capping noobs left and right, and not the ones who'd be repeatedly roflstomped themselves. There's always a bigger fish out there. Or a cheesier build.

My one comment on this is: I really hope Sega introduces randomized matchmaking, like what normal PvP games have. This is going to suck if it'll be just standard 12 people MPAs like all the other content in the game, it basically makes all matches preset which is a bad idea on several levels. I don't have high hopes.

i dont care

ARKS TURF WARS
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Lol @ people thinking PvP should let you keep your class/gear. The game is (more or less) balanced for PvE, but this setup would be absolute hell for PvP and even Sega realizes it. This is the best way to implement this, the alternative would be MPAs full of nothing but katana combat BRs with Guren and FOs spamming hitscan techniques.

And of course everyone thinks they're the pro players who'd be capping noobs left and right, and not the ones who'd be repeatedly roflstomped themselves. There's always a bigger fish out there. Or a cheesier build.

My one comment on this is: I really hope Sega introduces randomized matchmaking, like what normal PvP games have. This is going to suck if it'll be just standard 12 people MPAs like all the other content in the game, it basically makes all matches preset which is a bad idea on several levels. I don't have high hopes.

You're just saying stuff that goes without saying, of course Sega knows you can't have a viable pvp mode with skills that give +255% damage or 20 secs invincibility among other just as """""balanced""""" stuff.

A gimped pvp mode is always welcome, don't get me wrong, what i am saying is that i am not hyped at all for it as it would not deliver where i wanted the game to deliver, yet i knew it was never delivering because of the craptastic balance.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    As long as there's no PvP-specific reward (or insanely hard to drop on PvE with extra horrible rng on scheduled only / time limited EQ) ......
    I on the other hand hope for PvP specific rewards. Well, gotta attract people to do PvP...

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    P2W ladder
    I remember seeing 1k7 rank as naked 3 years ago. Is it different now?

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    THIS

Personally I like the gear-doesn't-matter style PvP since super hardcore players with 7 or 8 slot stuff will curb stomp everyone.
    A specific PvP skill tree would be better I assume.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Wow. So this is finally happening.
    It looks pretty basic at the moment, and the footage is really jumpy. We'll see how it goes.

... are we supposed to get a Rising Edge type 0 at the same time and is that what it is? I kinda hoped for...more than an uncharged only version with an overend blade.