Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

watch people push this for E-Sports (well at best local Sega Tourney's) or something and the "casuals" stay clear of this.

Either way, Battle Mode feels just slightly polished from past work from Ep1/2 and PSP games. Maybe this will become a PSO3 thing when they polish it up (which we can assume they're probably getting ready to work on that game by now or at least a layout) and manage out balancing. Since PS was never a PvP heavy game, they'll probably expand upon this this time around (I'm ok with it after playing previous games).

The only problem I can think of is it going to die as fast as CM did and not be touched for however long.

I look forward to PvP gear (well not like WoW for example) but something worth doing this for outside you know fun, something to get while your having fun.

This thread is mostly doom and gloom. The ire is great lmao.

I expect a fun side-distraction that may have the potential of holding my attention.

Even if it gave no rewards, I wouldnt care because I'm interested in the core concept. What Sega should have and could have done in the past really dont mean shit at this point so why even bother stressing over it.

I also try not to judge things so harshly without enough information but hey we cant win them all.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    This thread is mostly doom and gloom. The ire is great lmao.
    This is PSO-World, we're all doom and gloom here, I remember the person who deleted their items and characters when EP4 was first shown, this place isn't very optimistic, unfortunately.

I for one am excited, I don't expect something well balanced, but it'll be fun to get friends together and beat the crud out of each other! The previous titles with PVP didn't really do much with it, so I don't expect much here either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Maybe this will become a PSO3 thing when they polish it up (which we can assume they're probably getting ready to work on that game by now or at least a layout).
    They said they'd promise to keep PSO2 the main game for at least 10 years if I remember correctly. We have like 6 years to go, if that's true, I hope they start planning out "PSO3/PSU2/PS Whatever" now, to make sure it has a solid start.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine