Question (Related) Start a new game with previous character?

When I started playing NOVA, the english translation nor HENkaku were out yet. I bought the game on eBay and started playing right away, until a higher level.

Now with the english patch out, I would like to experience the story/game from the beggining, but retaining the already created character.

So my question is: Is it possible to "restart" the game but use the character that I had already created?
    I'm not mentioning items or anything, just the character design.
    In PSO2, one can save the character design to be pulled/used whenever you want.
    Is this possible in here?

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    When I started playing NOVA, the english translation nor HENkaku were out yet. I bought the game on eBay and started playing right away, until a higher level.

Now with the english patch out, I would like to experience the story/game from the beggining, but retaining the already created character.

So my question is: Is it possible to "restart" the game but use the character that I had already created?
    I'm not mentioning items or anything, just the character design.
    In PSO2, one can save the character design to be pulled/used whenever you want.
    Is this possible in here?
    Unfortunately not; Nova doesn't have the capacity to save character data. But since the game uses sliders instead of matrixes for the character creator, you can just take screenshots of your character's settings and replicate them on a new file.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Unfortunately not; Nova doesn't have the capacity to save character data. But since the game uses sliders instead of matrixes for the character creator, you can just take screenshots of your character's settings and replicate them on a new file.
    Good idea! Thanks for the reply. =)

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997