Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

pso20161124_023823_007.jpg

Yeah my time sucked. Got 5 material drops. This is harder for all the wrong reasons. Also delayed enemy spawns make some stages longer than they really are.

Oh also for all the Fighters out there.
    pso20161124_023142_006.jpg

We don't get weapon buffs unless we want to use a gunslash or something from our sub.

Anga starts as old Anga then 2nd phase is Feral Anga. You might of noticed this was possible already for those that actually run Winged Boarder Breaker for possible keys.

Feral Anga's HP is lower, and his bits break very easily. Can use this to your advantage. Stage 10 does not have healing nerf until Anga.

Due to the delayed spawns in stages you won't be able to just katana combat cheese this... as easily. You'll be running out of KC before the stage finishes. I guess you can just run around until KC recharges again though.

Lv 5 version of Fi Ring.
    pso20161124_035559_000.jpg
    Last edited by Vatallus; Nov 24, 2016 at 05:56 AM.

I feel like Ranger got properly shit on by this solo XQ. Even knowing the bosses and how to kill them, getting fucked by bosses with attacks that just never end (Illusia coin spam). Not really enjoying having every boss spam knockback and stuns when I'm out of Massive Hunter, trying to charge PAs. The first XQ was decent but this just feels like a shitshow of bosses "because we could xd".

Spoiler!

11/10 will not do it again

This was pretty easy until stage 10. No weakness against Fi weapons was an unpleasant surprise, but I think I'll be able to clear it soon, when I'm less tired.

i was really annoyed that Fighter weapons gets no boosts.... like... Thanks SEGA....
    Spoiler!

Uh, guess I only need to get enough material from one class to finish this?
    Last edited by RX-93; Nov 24, 2016 at 06:36 AM.

Well, you need to play as a Fi to get Fi Materials. Hunter for Hu Materials. etc. Trying to figure out yet if we need more than one material later on just for grinding. So far Lv 8 and only eating x5 grinders per level.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Well, you need to play as a Fi to get Fi Materials. Hunter for Hu Materials. etc. Trying to figure out yet if we need more than one material later on just for grinding. So far Lv 8 and only eating x5 grinders per level.
    Right, but what I'm wondering is if I can just do the XQ until I get enough Fi mats to finish the ring and use it on other classes like Ra or Fo so I don't have to run it 30 more times

What's that bruh? You play Fi and want a weapon weakness for stage 10? ...naaaah. Got this Gunslash you can use though bruh. Plays like ass with noncancelable PAs and shit DPS, but you'll be fine taking on Illusia and Drago with it over your main weapons.

Good shit. I was only able to clear 6-10 switching from my usual Iron Will tree to Automate because apparently stuffing a room full of enemies spamming homing projectiles and stuns makes a fun fair fight. If SEGA didn't make the change to reduce the Extreme Pass cost from 5 to 1, I wouldn't even bother with this at all.

Reading that the rings actually do something besides being a useless unnoticeable aura is actually nice to hear. I'm not exactly looking forward to doing 6-10 repeatedly, but if the rings stat increases are really good at Lv 20, I'll subject myself to the torture.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

5 times clear as GuHu (I had to change into Automate + 2 FlashGuard + MassiveHunter build, with usual FuryStance without critical, and Lv5 FuryCombo)
    Only got 33 (already made the ring, so only 32 shown)

Apparently you need 5 material for each grind starting from +10 -> +11

Also, using 250% and 100% TriBoost (1 run only gave 4 mats once, other than that ...... divide it evenly)

The hardest part is Hagito :v
    Damn it.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt