Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

I can always heal via automate during Limit Break, and just ignore 99% incoming damage. I am can fight against diabo and 2 bayari + trash enemy during LB also i am take iAIS with them. This is only thanks for MH and automate.
    Ship 02. Player ID Name: Firesword
    My stream: https://gaming.youtube.com/c/Fireuniverse/live

I am pretty serious. Playing most classes in the game optimally can be pretty hard, you don't see 1000 PD solo runs close to class's theoretical maximum speed done by 1000 different persons. Most of the game is people calling it easy because they can just go with the flow of never failing MPAs designed for 4 okayish players and 8 slots of buffer in case you get total dead weight there. I honestly can't even call the new solo XQ easy cause getting a good time is gonna be hard especially for single weapon runs where stages go from spawnkilling enemies really fast to actually having to optimize your play with attacking enemies.

And honestly calling the XQ easy can be kind of hypocritical by people using Gix weapons with end game sets with 100m affixes, like even me besides the affix part. Normal players generally struggle even if they have a decent idea of what to do simply because they will get hit for effectively twice more than the popular Astral Soul + some stamina or boost + other affixes summing up to 115+ attack and lots of auxiliary stats, and might not pass many DPS checks. They also might not have different weapons so stage weakness is out of question many times. I can say I went there and passed it without much trouble using just one weapon but I am not sure if I could say it when using babby's first unit set with some low or mid tier 13* and without hundreds of hours of actual playtime.
    Last edited by vantpers; Nov 28, 2016 at 04:29 AM.

Just for the record I said Fighter wasn't hard, because the concept of TAJA is not hard. Sure it may be harder than other classes because you cannot just spam, but in reality rotating 2-3 PAs isn't really any harder if you have any skill as a player whatsoever. I do not use automate, but a large number of players do and that's why I mentioned it as making every class easy, people who use that have basically no penalty for messing up, and those s-atk ups or whatever people take instead really don't equate to a massive increase in damage. Massive Hunter for DSing really is a wonderful thing though in modern content.

At the same time the amount of uptime you do gain by having MH or Automate active isn't one to laugh at, just as with ranger "needing" them, other classes become an invincible facetank of DPS with them, and in the game's current state that's how people are gonna want to play. The difference in someones damage is going to boil down to how well they make use of their PP, TAJA and how they capitalize on an enemies weakness/stun phase, not whether they took a safety net or 150 s-atk etc and can brag about "no crutches".

When it comes to this solo XQ, it's one piece of content and like the last one, when you clear it 5x a week for many months it'll become nothing but a forgettable breeze, future PAs and balance adjustments will futher make it easier. (See Deadly Circle-0 and Parallel Slider-0) Plenty of people struggle to play alone without an MPA or small party and that will always be the case, and those people probably manage to do quite alright in quests because they aren't the center or aggro.
    Last edited by Sonichi; Nov 28, 2016 at 07:25 AM.

Sonichi i am dont say what you are not right. I am good not only with my HP/attack affixes. I am good, because i am can use many Fi PA with various combination and in right time. I am have gix DS too w/o automate, but game play during LB slightly difference. IF my HP 25% i am use IR+Shaos riser, when hp below 8-10% i am more use acro effect and deadly circle, kamaitachi(healing guard helps a lot), waiting for time to release chaose riser. With automate my play style just little more aggresive. But average DPS are kinda same (in long time MPA). Ppl with full atk affixes just a little careful during LB.

My engrish don't allow me explain it right. All classes have kinda same difficult to use and it is not TAJA or same skill. Need to know what PA need to use next time for greater efficiency (i am use all DS PA) , need to know the strengths and weaknesses of your build. I am seen a lot classes who have expensive affixess and the are totaly suck in Amd UQ. skills, weapons, affixes dont make you good instantly.
    Sorry for engrish.
    Ship 02. Player ID Name: Firesword
    My stream: https://gaming.youtube.com/c/Fireuniverse/live

Quote Originally Posted by Sonichi View Post
    Just for the record I said Fighter wasn't hard, because the concept of TAJA is not hard. Sure it may be harder than other classes because you cannot just spam, but in reality rotating 2-3 PAs isn't really any harder if you have any skill as a player whatsoever. I do not use automate, but a large number of players do and that's why I mentioned it as making every class easy, people who use that have basically no penalty for messing up, and those s-atk ups or whatever people take instead really don't equate to a massive increase in damage. Massive Hunter for DSing really is a wonderful thing though in modern content.

At the same time the amount of uptime you do gain by having MH or Automate active isn't one to laugh at, just as with ranger "needing" them, other classes become an invincible facetank of DPS with them, and in the game's current state that's how people are gonna want to play. The difference in someones damage is going to boil down to how well they make use of their PP, TAJA and how they capitalize on an enemies weakness/stun phase, not whether they took a safety net or 150 s-atk etc and can brag about "no crutches".

When it comes to this solo XQ, it's one piece of content and like the last one, when you clear it 5x a week for many months it'll become nothing but a forgettable breeze, future PAs and balance adjustments will futher make it easier. (See Deadly Circle-0 and Parallel Slider-0) Plenty of people struggle to play alone without an MPA or small party and that will always be the case, and those people probably manage to do quite alright in quests because they aren't the center or aggro.
    What class do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonichi View Post
    Just for the record I said Fighter wasn't hard, because the concept of TAJA is not hard.
    The difficulty of Fighter class is learning the (very short) defensive move timing (step, PA block, shift frame). I played HU and BR katana before try FI, and the guard button missed me a lot at the beginning.
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

What about Hunter or Braver?

What is the best strategy here?

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    youre being sarcastic right?
    Knowing him, he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

There, not out of place and stupid video post, soooo what about RA being terrible at this solo XQ again ? (ok I'm kinda being a troll there, but still, you can always works things out with some dedication !)

Spoiler!

massive hunter ftw.