Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Honestly, it seems the more I try to avoid damage the worse I perform. I went yolo today without boost cause tree was dead and just spammed Nova Strike half asleep and boom, 5 mins faster than my previous run. Didnt even ran out of dimates this time S:

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Honestly, it seems the more I try to avoid damage the worse I perform. I went yolo today without boost cause tree was dead and just spammed Nova Strike half asleep and boom, 5 mins faster than my previous run. Didnt even ran out of dimates this time S:
    Can confirm, trying to go ham with a DS worked out a lot better for me than trying to play it fast and smart with a partizan

SU/BR is pretty consistent without much fail. Your biggest enemy is literally 630. You need J Reversal Cover and Healing Guard though.

F6: Kill the archers first, then just deal with Quartz and Deadlion normally. Takes me about 2 Torim/Aero Stabs per archer. Take off the Healing Guard Ring, healing from the ring triggers the condition.

F7: Get rid of the healers ASAP (70% Maron is good enough, try Zondeel them together then jump bomb), than do as normal. Goron is weak kill confirmed, so just kill one of the cats after exposing their core on the head. Bird pretty good on exposing cores.

F8: Julius Nifta, then leave Laplace alive for Maxwell's. Deal with other stuffs when you wait for more Maxwell's to spawn.

F9: Maron heaven. Your PB should be back up by now, so Julius Nifta the zombies to take care of them. Build up a maron, bomb the RRs when two are near each other, then just bomb whenever for the tanks. Need backup damage for them outside of the bombs, I follow up with bird usually. When Hagito shows up, build a bomb, Point Assist him, throw a bomb, finish with 2 or 3 bird stab if he's not dead yet. He's usually gone before I get rid of the helis. Battle normally afterward. Don't Alter Ego here unless you want accidental death.

F10: Try to bomb Illusia's infection with Point Assist on. I faintly remember reaching a 999999 there. Do the rest normally like how you would in ult Amu. It's not much different.

Floor 7 can go faster probably than bombing the healers, but I was slightly drove up the wall with the amount of 630-at-stage-10s last week to really care. Hopefully can get some experiments in this week.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Dec 1, 2016 at 02:59 PM. Reason: English