Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    if /te didnt have those wonderful PP regen skills I just noticed that a mono-element Fo/Su might not be the worst thing you could do with submoner
    Or you could just use Br or Gu. I tried Fo/Su, it really doesn't have anything a different sub couldn't do better and/or more reliably.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

oh right I see is now; if you are going somewhere that you can best utilize point assist by fighting one thing at a time, those things are probably going to have weak-points to take advantage of, so weak stance will work better than summoner there. /gu is off in it's own category thanks to chain trigger but I getcha

like I wouldn't know how much the stat ups would contribute but I doubt they would make up the difference.

I still think Su works best as a faceroll sub for classes that can't normally use techs, and/or as a burst option for Te. It has good general use damage multipliers, but Br kinda fills that role better in most situation anyway. The tech use is its only other advantage and that isn't super amazing, even with all of the utility based tech crafts coming out.

If you're wondering what happened to the main thread,I killed it off because I realised i posted on PSO-W before people knew how to use sub Su.

Short note.
    Fo/Su is amazing in terms of general damage.
    Fi/Su chase dominates mobbing for fi.
    Hu/Su dominates tower defence
    Ra/Su is incredible in that it can zanverse its own end attracts and zondeel for launcher helps though launcher isnt as strong.
    Te/Su is good at mobbing and you can still toss marrons.
    Gu/Su [Status: Killed by TMG Stance Up,please relocate your guntechers to Gu/Bo,which is also incredible]

I might revamp the whole main post at some point since its,uh,dead.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    If you're wondering what happened to the main thread,I killed it off because I realised i posted on PSO-W before people knew how to use sub Su.

Short note.
    Fo/Su is amazing in terms of general damage.
    Fi/Su chase dominates mobbing for fi.
    Hu/Su dominates tower defence
    Ra/Su is incredible in that it can zanverse its own end attracts and zondeel for launcher helps though launcher isnt as strong.
    Te/Su is good at mobbing and you can still toss marrons.
    Gu/Su [Status: Killed by TMG Stance Up,please relocate your guntechers to Gu/Bo,which is also incredible]

I might revamp the whole main post at some point since its,uh,dead.
    I don't know where to start....
    FO/SU has damage on boss, but no PP, nor Light Mastery. Even FO/FI is better.
    FI/SU hold no candle to FI/HU at mobbing. FI/HU has better DS damage and has access to partisan for Sacred Skewer Type-0.
    HU/SU is good at solo, but bad at group play since less damage than regular HU/FI.
    RA/SU is bad. No Massive Hunter + Automate screams death for rifle usage.
    TE/SU actually has worst mobbing out of every combination of TE, but yes, you can toss Marons, which make it the best at bossing.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

For fisu I assume it have to do with techs, specifically zondeel and zanverse. Not sure how often chase would trigger to make up for the lack of damage though.
    Husu does have an advantage in mobby places like TD because mobs will be all over the place, or giving your their back when they are already in a tower. Being able to zondeel them is always nice too.

Tesu being good at mobbing is probably yet again, because of zondeel. Techer does have a range boosting passive that works with zondeel if I am not mistaken, so you can go crazy with your pillow explosions.

Fosu does have slightly better damage than brave stance fofi when using assist(around 3% more, and like 10% if hitting weakness), but thats mostly on paper, not taking into account having to activate the skill in first place. That, and lack of versatility against mobs kills its appeal for me.
    Rasu does feel like the worst combo, but I guess it does have the merit of being able techs while still getting some damage boosting passives and even some tankyness(regen, base stats, and restas) and more importantly, being able to...zondeel v:

Ra/Su isnt bad, not the best one but not the worst. it still have more damage then Te or Fo sub but Tech capability means you can do resta/anti (or not at all since there is Hp restorate and quick recovery for Su) and it has more Def too means you less likely to die quickly, low damage on rifle? well there is launcher which can do high damage (combine with non weak bonus skill ring Weak Bonus Advance still work without weak bullet)

Fo/Su, is high damage (dont know which one higher Fo/Su or Fo/Te), PP is problem but can be manage if you got rose skewer, means you can use Popple/Cery for PP Recovery (which is fast)

for me i think the best for Su as sub is if you have that all classes tact, which is only Rose Skewer at the moment, so pet can be utilize too

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    For fisu I assume it have to do with techs, specifically zondeel and zanverse. Not sure how often chase would trigger to make up for the lack of damage though.
    Husu does have an advantage in mobby places like TD because mobs will be all over the place, or giving your their back when they are already in a tower. Being able to zondeel them is always nice too.

Tesu being good at mobbing is probably yet again, because of zondeel. Techer does have a range boosting passive that works with zondeel if I am not mistaken, so you can go crazy with your pillow explosions.

Fosu does have slightly better damage than brave stance fofi when using assist(around 3% more, and like 10% if hitting weakness), but thats mostly on paper, not taking into account having to activate the skill in first place. That, and lack of versatility against mobs kills its appeal for me.
    Rasu does feel like the worst combo, but I guess it does have the merit of being able techs while still getting some damage boosting passives and even some tankyness(regen, base stats, and restas) and more importantly, being able to...zondeel v:
    You don't Zondeel mob in tower, you Sacred Skewer Type-0 them. Which is good at both damage and aggro. Also Zondeel without Territory Burst is... err.
    TE can naturally use tech in the first place. TE/SU is the worst at mobbing because worse general multiplier = worse wand damage.

Quote Originally Posted by reinforcers View Post
    Ra/Su isnt bad, not the best one but not the worst. it still have more damage then Te or Fo sub but Tech capability means you can do resta/anti (or not at all since there is Hp restorate and quick recovery for Su) and it has more Def too means you less likely to die quickly, low damage on rifle? well there is launcher which can do high damage (combine with non weak bonus skill ring Weak Bonus Advance still work without weak bullet)

Fo/Su, is high damage (dont know which one higher Fo/Su or Fo/Te), PP is problem but can be manage if you got rose skewer, means you can use Popple/Cery for PP Recovery (which is fast)

for me i think the best for Su as sub is if you have that all classes tact, which is only Rose Skewer at the moment, so pet can be utilize too
    RA/HU works not because of multiplier only, but Massive Automate also. Don't have that? You're going to have a bad time.
    FO/TE can use Rose Skewer + Cery for PP recover too.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    RA/HU works not because of multiplier only, but Massive Automate also. Don't have that? You're going to have a bad time.
    FO/TE can use Rose Skewer + Cery for PP recover too.
    yes, and RA/SU can Resta, not as great as TE but like i said SU already have passive healing, so currently, not having a bad time with RA/SU.
    its true about rose skewer though...

Quote Originally Posted by reinforcers View Post
    yes, and RA/SU can Resta, not as great as TE but like i said SU already have passive healing, so currently, not having a bad time with RA/SU.
    its true about rose skewer though...
    Think you're better off with "instant healing" over "charge + passive healing". RA's T-ATK isn't good enough for Resta to be that great, and passive healing is just... eh. If you're playing RA well, you shouldn't really be getting hit all that much anyways. RA kinda needs Massive Hunter, too, since staying in one place is hard if you're gonna keep getting knocked around.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]