Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

After reading through this and understanding the recent changes, I think I'll try to make my Ammora Reinslet a Hu/Su with this build:

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...brAHXGAIn0000j

As Moffen said, having 13 characters, this is just a lot of fun to have something decently good, but plays differently from combos already owned. Probably still be only a TA character besides possible Marron bombing, if I can ever get that going, but it's nice to have this new option. Thanks to everyone for their input, I'll sit on the fence and watch the Gu/Su stuff for a while!

hey guys, a little help here in understanding something.
    with the wording of point assist/ support fire, it's saying "pets and players" which is somewhat implying that if i use SF it will also increase the damage of other players... kinda like a mini WB. I don't think the damage would increase to all players, but I would like someone to confirm this with.
    BlueOwl - Ship 6: Ken
    BlueOwlRest - youtube/twitch

Quote Originally Posted by HonorVoided View Post
    hey guys, a little help here in understanding something.
    with the wording of point assist/ support fire, it's saying "pets and players" which is somewhat implying that if i use SF it will also increase the damage of other players... kinda like a mini WB. I don't think the damage would increase to all players, but I would like someone to confirm this with.
    Support fire is somewhat like a mini weak bullet,but you cast it yourself without any specific weapon,has a cooldown of 15 seconds at +10 and duration of 40+,however its damage bonus will only apply to the person who casted it,I dont think you can see other peoples support fire tags,only your own.

So short,yeah,it buffs only your damage :T

thought so. someone will need to edit the wording on the text and take out that s on players.
    BlueOwl - Ship 6: Ken
    BlueOwlRest - youtube/twitch

Ex. Lv6 +5 Lambda Aristin

Never change PSO World, never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    How am I supposed to see if I'm topping DPS with my HuFo Vol Graptor Ilbarta Combos? DansGame
    FeelsBadMan RIP Parser FeelsBadMan

i think summoner can be use for all class sub for its all-atk up and all-def up, i use this tree for my summoner as when use it for sub http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...NqnHXH2bn00006

The only classes that would be useful on is Hunter and maaaybe Techer. You're also missing support fire which is 10% more damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    The only classes that would be useful on is Hunter and maaaybe Techer. You're also missing support fire which is 10% more damage.
    isnt support fire is for pet only?

Quote Originally Posted by reinforcers View Post
    isnt support fire is for pet only?
    Nope, it was changed to boost damage from the player as well.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 10, 2017 at 02:00 AM.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

haha I was about to mention damage modifiers from other classes but I remembered I already posted that in here.

hu/su is pretty great for solo content

for other striking or ranged based main classes however, it's still really hard to beat a fury stance hunter sub for both raw power and damage mitigation options.
    if you can take advantage of Tech Arts JA Bonus or Chase Advance/Plus, Fighter is also pretty ahead in power too.

otherwise te/su could be for people who dont have/can't really use a rikaruteri or blood spear but still want a setup that gives them some better bossing ability via marron or aero
    if /te didnt have those wonderful PP regen skills I just noticed that a mono-element Fo/Su might not be the worst thing you could do with submoner