Default 3 Yakuza titles on their way west for PS4

A year ago Yakuza Zero was announced on the Playstation Xperience, the game will be finally released this next January 24th, being a prequel of the first game and set in the late 80s'. Today the PSX has not announced one Yakuza game but two! Kiwami (remake of the first game released in Japan early this 2016) will be released next summer in the west, and Yakuza 6 (released in Japan next week) has also been announced with a 2018 release!!

What's Yakuza? I'll let this guy explain, first 10 minutes are enough to get the idea

Some extra activities you can do in Yakuza Zero

And now let's move to the newest release, everything you can do in life you can do in Yakuza 6 (sort of)

Yakuza 6 is also the first one in the series to be developed for the PS4 exclusively, both Zero and Kiwami were also released on PS3 in Japan, so there is a huge improvement in the visuals.

This is good news. Yakuza had quite a presence, only to be suddenly snuffed out and made inclusive to Japan only. Its good that they're bringing it back to fans over here. Now if only they'd turn that type of attention to certain other titles...
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS, its gonna be a long wait for Yakuza kiwami doh :C summer 2017 is too far x_x

Ship 2 IGN's: DRIG Hu,Br,Fi. Drig Gu,Ra/Hu

Can't wait to see the Yakuza PS4 releases. With my current situation, I'm without any Yakuza title in my library. It is sort of the only surviving essence of a Shenmue-esque game we have left. Outside of the current Shemue kickstarter thing. (I'll believe it when I see it.)
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Yakuza 6 reviews are out today and we still have to wait a whole month to play it! also, in Japan, Hokuto ga gotoku was recently released, we know nothing about Kiwami 2 or Hokuto having a western release yet, and nothing new has been shown of Shin Ryu ga Gotoku, other than the new main character

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Yakuza 6 reviews are out today and we still have to wait a whole month to play it! also, in Japan, Hokuto ga gotoku was recently released, we know nothing about Kiwami 2 or Hokuto having a western release yet, and nothing new has been shown of Shin Ryu ga Gotoku, other than the new main character

Wait...Shin Ryu ga Gotoku?!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

It's the place holder name for future instalments without Kiryu Kazuma as the main character, it literally means "New Yakuza".

Btw Kiwami 2, remake of Yakuza 2 in the newest Y6 engine, will be released Aug 28 this year :P

I started Yakuza 4 cause I hate playing Yakuza 3 cause the intro is slowwww. but now I'll probaly wait until they hit the PS4 and I'll play all of them on one system! Good thing I got Kiwami. Going to start that now xD

Quote Originally Posted by djknitex View Post
    I started Yakuza 4 cause I hate playing Yakuza 3 cause the intro is slowwww. but now I'll probaly wait until they hit the PS4 and I'll play all of them on one system! Good thing I got Kiwami. Going to start that now xD
    I recommend starting with Zero for a couple of reasons: Kiwami has some extras in the main story that follow from Zero, content that was not in the original game and follows the prequel; Zero is the better and up to date game, kiwami is still a remake so some things from the original title are lacking (specially sub missions quality), so it's a better stand alone experience to play Zero, and then go for Kiwami if you get hooked to the series. But in your case, starting with Yakuza 4 is not a bad option, most of the game is played with new characters so you are less dependent on previous events to get the full picture.

So more news! Hokuto ga gotoku releases west! Fist of the North Star Lost Paradise releases October 2nd, with dual audio, and extra gory hokuto shinken body explosions:

Also, YAKUZA COMES TO PC! They have announced Yakuza Zero and Kiwami for a Steam release, Zero launching this august at a price that's totally a steal, I can finally recommend this game TO ANYONE :P

https://store.steampowered.com/app/638970/Yakuza_0/
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/8...Yakuza_Kiwami/

And since last time I've played the western release of Yakuza 6, and it was an awesome experience, my top game in the series hands down, I hope many more people can get the full kiryu kazuma experience with new PS4 ports and hopefully more PC ports.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    I recommend starting with Zero for a couple of reasons: Kiwami has some extras in the main story that follow from Zero, content that was not in the original game and follows the prequel; Zero is the better and up to date game, kiwami is still a remake so some things from the original title are lacking (specially sub missions quality), so it's a better stand alone experience to play Zero, and then go for Kiwami if you get hooked to the series. But in your case, starting with Yakuza 4 is not a bad option, most of the game is played with new characters so you are less dependent on previous events to get the full picture.

So more news! Hokuto ga gotoku releases west! Fist of the North Star Lost Paradise releases October 2nd, with dual audio, and extra gory hokuto shinken body explosions:

Also, YAKUZA COMES TO PC! They have announced Yakuza Zero and Kiwami for a Steam release, Zero launching this august at a price that's totally a steal, I can finally recommend this game TO ANYONE :P

https://store.steampowered.com/app/638970/Yakuza_0/
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/8...Yakuza_Kiwami/

And since last time I've played the western release of Yakuza 6, and it was an awesome experience, my top game in the series hands down, I hope many more people can get the full kiryu kazuma experience with new PS4 ports and hopefully more PC ports.
    Finished 0 late last year! And beaten 1-2 on PS2. I started 3 and had to keep restarting it because I keep switching PS3s but I don't like to re-do it. Then I just moved to 4. But since they're re-releasing it on the PS4. Think Imma just wait haha. I did kiwami though so I'll probably start that