Default Windows 10 - BSOD 'IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL' After Opening The Game

I have been getting BSOD with 'IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL' error code while trying to open the game (around a month by now). Unfortunately, it comes with another problem before, so I don't remember when it occurred, nor use system restore to fix this.

I'm using ASUS ROG GL552VX laptop with Windows 10 64 bit version 1607 (Build 14393.447). Spec below
    Spoiler!

Important points :
    - It actually occurs on both SEA and JP ver.
    - There are rare moments when I can actually play like normal. However, reopening the game after this usually results in BSOD
    - Most people say this error is caused by your driver, and because of that I've tried updating/reinstalling some driver (Display, Audio, Wireless Network Adapter). BSOD still occurs
    - I've tried reinstalling both version manually (without Tweaker's install function) and installing only 1 version of PSO in my PC. Unfortunately, it doesn't solve the problem

I've tried asking on a general tech forum for help (Link). What we've found so far:
    - Dump files indicate 'memory corruption'
    > RAM test with Memtest86++ does not indicate any problem
    > Reinserting RAM doesn't solve the problem

- Running Driver Verifier while trying to open the game results in another error code, 'PAGE_FAULT_BEYOND_END_OF_ALLOCATION'
    > Helper suspects ASUS Memory Mapping Driver. Tried disabling it, but it doesn't help
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope someone can help me solve this problem, and thanks in advance.
    Last edited by R4yleonard; Dec 8, 2016 at 06:29 AM.

Does anyone know a fix for this problem?

I never had any issues with running pso2 until recently and I have also tried various methods attempting to solve the issue but nothing seems to work.

I want to say that this has something to do with gameguard but I am not sure how to troubleshoot gameguard.

Alright I have come back with a solution to this problem. It turns out that on my newly built pc I wasn't running the most current BIOS version. After updating my BIOS I am now able to play this game with no issues. It may also have something to do with Windows 10 for some people or Gameguard. After troubleshooting everything I possibly could, updating the BIOS was the only thing that solved the problem for me.

If you are having issues give it a try!