Post Why i can't run pso2 on windows 10?

Well, i have tried almost everything to run the game on windows 10, but after i follow all the guide on the site http://arks-layer.com/, install the game and the tweaker... When i launch the gamelauncher the windows say's that the software is not compatible with my OS version.... So i tried to download the original jp launcher, and this launcher run, but at the beggining of update just popup a error message, that i don't have idea what that means, because it's all in japanese.... can someone help me with that issues please....

This is the errors messages.

game issues.jpg

game issues 2.jpg

One more thing... I tried to update the game with the jp launcher because the tweaker is getting too slow to update something that will be fast.... My network is pretty fast so i don't think that is the problem.
    Last edited by matheus227; Dec 11, 2016 at 10:19 AM.

• Make sure the exe file is not write-protected
    • Make sure the executable you use is not corrupted
    • Make sure that the program able to read/write on that directory properly
    • Make sure to grant elevated permission to the executable
    • Make sure to activate UAC (somehow, PSO2 didn't want it if you completelly turn off UAC)
    • Make sure whatever you use as antivirus didn't interfere PSO2 from properly running

Try one of following method, some may remedy the problem:

[1] Using tweaker, try to navigate to "Troubleshooting" submenu, you can find option to fix PSO2 exe file over there, it'll delete yours and redownload the new one (latest).

[2] Go to your pso2_bin folder, locate file with ".bak" extension (eg: pso2launcher.exe.bak or pso2download.exe.bak), rename the ".bak" part, leaving the file with ".exe" instead, if warning popup appear, just say to fuck off and rename it anyway, now run the restored pso2launcher.exe; if it was a success, launcher will try to redownload latest version in case the backup file is not the latest one.

[3] Try to use this executable file, replacing yours and run it. This one shouldn't try to redownload anything as the exe is the latest.

OMG.... thanks for the awesome help now the game is running, but another problem show up.... well when i launch the game on tweaker after the sega logo, nvidia logo and the movie.... the window only shows up a black screen and i can't see the menu but i can hear the sounds when i try to close the window... i don't understand because all is running so perfectly until the menu screen. Otherwise when i try to open the game just openning the gamelauncher, a japanese box shows up and it seems to be updating something really huge.... but i'm pretty sure that i have downloaded all the updates on tweaker.

This is the japanese box i'm talking about

Attachment 40791

PS: When i launch the game on tweaker the game not open in fullscreen, i don't think that this is causing the problems, but when the game run properly i want to play on fullscreen hahahaha

Well i can solve most of the problems now , but everything is in japanese, i know that is obvious hahaha, but i install all the patches and all the menus still in japanese, like to put your sega ID and select the ship.... i don't know if that is right, but i can't logon because i'm not understand what should i do. I put my ID, i select the ship them a message box appears asking me something that i have no idea what it is... And i can't put the game on full screen yet T.T

For the fullscreen problem, go into Document/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2, and make sure your "user.pso2" file is not set to "read only." If it is set to read only, then just uncheck that, but if it isn't, then try deleting it, which will make a new one. Also, after every time that you either run a file check or open the official launcher*, you need to reapply the English patches.

*Opening the official launcher automatically makes the game revert back to a vanilla, completely Japanese state.