Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Player, Which is the easiest Class and Build (even Mag) will you advice to play?

Hi guys, i'm new to the game and i'm playing it with a friend, now, i don't know which class it's the easiest one to play and build, i know that we even need to build the mag in a right way or we have to start it over again.

Can you help me choosing?

When I first started playing, I found that playing a ranger was more forgiving than playing a hunter because the range that you can attack in he enemies allowed you to get the timing of the attack combo down. Plus; since your primary stat is ATA, you can get away with doing all hard attacks right from the start.

With that said, I would start either with a Ramar or one of the Cast's as they are pretty much just shoot at the enemies till they go down. With the Ramarl; you also have to play support on top of killing the enemies.

But don't be afraid to try out hunters as well though.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyleo View Post
    When I first started playing, I found that playing a ranger was more forgiving than playing a hunter because the range that you can attack in he enemies allowed you to get the timing of the attack combo down. Plus; since your primary stat is ATA, you can get away with doing all hard attacks right from the start.

With that said, I would start either with a Ramar or one of the Cast's as they are pretty much just shoot at the enemies till they go down. With the Ramarl; you also have to play support on top of killing the enemies.

But don't be afraid to try out hunters as well though.
    The Ramarl is easy to play?

Not really. They have the lowest ATP of the ranger classes, so you need to use buffs and debuffs to do decent damage. (especially when you get to Vhard and Ultimate difficulty) But I do enjoy playing the class though

But if you want a straight shooter without the worries of using spells, Racast & Racaseal is the way to go.

If you want to just dabble in using techs, go Ramar.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyleo View Post
    Not really. They have the lowest ATP of the ranger classes, so you need to use buffs and debuffs to do decent damage. (especially when you get to Vhard and Ultimate difficulty) But I do enjoy playing the class though

But if you want a straight shooter without the worries of using spells, Racast & Racaseal is the way to go.

If you want to just dabble in using techs, go Ramar.
    I guess i'll do Ramarl since i play with a friend, i want to fullfill my duty buffing him too while having some fun myself with guns xD.

Do you have a guide on how to build her and the mag that she needs?
    Last edited by Arzon; Dec 13, 2016 at 04:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caetho View Post
    I like using HuFo, because it has both spells for range and melee tankyness of Hunter main.

I won't pass up on that free 20% damage on Zanverse aswell.
    We were not talking about PSO2, but PSO. Please refrain from side tracking the thread.

Ex. Lv6 +5 Lambda Aristin

o didnt check, time to delete post.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    How am I supposed to see if I'm topping DPS with my HuFo Vol Graptor Ilbarta Combos? DansGame
    FeelsBadMan RIP Parser FeelsBadMan

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Easiest and cheapest? Braver/Hunter katana.
    What? PSO 1, not 2 lol

Personally, I've always been a big fan of HUnewearl. If you ever want to try Hunter, I definitely recommend her, she has very low HP for a Hunter, but being able to use supportive tech on your own can be really useful.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine