Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I don't think I'd recommend a HUnewearl, if you're trying to make an easy to play character. I'm really not convinced that the HUnewearl isn't the hardest class in the game to play, especially at higher difficulties. She's got the lowest ATP of all hunters, but while she's got the highest MST, it's just not in a league with that of forces. The ultimate result, is a hunter that's really underpowered, but can heal/buff in a pinch, but who'll be obliged to take a back seat if a FOmar shows up.

If you're looking for an easy hunter to play, that's definitely going to be a HUcast.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Arzon View Post
    What? PSO 1, not 2 lol
    Oh crap. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by HUnewearl_Meira View Post
    I don't think I'd recommend a HUnewearl, if you're trying to make an easy to play character. I'm really not convinced that the HUnewearl isn't the hardest class in the game to play, especially at higher difficulties. She's got the lowest ATP of all hunters, but while she's got the highest MST, it's just not in a league with that of forces. The ultimate result, is a hunter that's really underpowered, but can heal/buff in a pinch, but who'll be obliged to take a back seat if a FOmar shows up.

If you're looking for an easy hunter to play, that's definitely going to be a HUcast.
    Hunewearl is very forgiving to starting players as she can pretty much do everything. I guess if you want to learn the playstyle of a hunter that groups, she might not be the best because other roles do non-hunter actions better and she's of the weakest hunters. She's very solo friendly which is why I think people would say she's easy. Her damage is solid enough and her buffs and debuffs make her great even with Forces. Not a lot of people play forces anyway.

I would agree that Hucast is pretty straightforward and thus probably the easiest class. They can't do much more than swing at things initially. Seeing traps is a great ability for new players but becomes pretty useless once you memorize all the trap locations and exploit the menu cheat. CAST having limited healing can make it much harder to play especially if you don't have a drain weapon and the ATA to make it hit reliably. I think the CASTs offer some deeper play when they get more traps and you are fighting non-boss runs. All the CASTS are easy to make mags for. I probably recommend either a HUCast or RAcast simply because they are straight forward with easy mags to raise and they'll get to use a lot of different weapons. The HUnewearl and the RAmarl are great if they want to see many of the things you can do in PSO.

Or you could be a try hard like me and pick FOmar exclusively. They are the most rewarding roles to play but are the most difficult to start with (if you don't have cash or a strong mag).

Quote Originally Posted by Arzon View Post
    Hi guys, i'm new to the game and i'm playing it with a friend, now, i don't know which class it's the easiest one to play and build, i know that we even need to build the mag in a right way or we have to start it over again.

Can you help me choosing?
    The one you are going to enjoy the most! if you are playing with a friend, unless both want to be a force, then nothing should stop you. Expecting new players to grind up to Ultimate is having very high hopes in a game like PSO lol Personally I'd go with any FO and Foie/Zonde all mobs (and be so poor buying fluids I can't even feed my MAG), but then I'm lucky the regular friends I play with (every other year) want to be HU and RA.