Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    good luck getting a +35 CO weapon if you run all classes on a single character since it comes at max grind 30 and there is a 1 week cooldown on the CO and the CO resetting item resets only the time, the time needs to pass to get the actual weapon
    You only need 6 weapons and a pet to unlock all classes. It's really not that bad. Just go wild on Ray files when they happen. FO and TE can pass with a talis, RA and GU can go by with just rifle.

If you're talking about anime character weapons though, they handed me so many of them during e-trials. In fact out of the 4 Astral Raise NTs I have, 3 are from e-trials.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Jan 30, 2017 at 12:25 PM.

im glad we will get rid off all those filthy casuals with austeres
    Hehe, good one! This looks like an oversite on Sega's part. The effort to grind an NT weapon to +35 is much lower than the effort to bring an Austere to 60% and +40. And Austere weapons are still competitive with even the most recent 13*s.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    You should count on NPC weapons then, we'll probably have one each update, and it should eventually cover mostfo the classes. I'd honestly be patient, since SEGA even if it derps at times, always make accomodations in the long run for that kind of stuff.
    The CO 13*s offered in the past weren't spread very evenly across the weapon types (boy, did they show fighers a lot of love, especially with three different DS, lol!). Based on the past, I don't know how reliable this will be to cover level cap requirements. If they would ever intend to cover more weapon type, I don't see why they wouldn't have already done so.

good luck getting a +35 CO weapon if you run all classes on a single character since it comes at max grind 30 and there is a 1 week cooldown on the CO and the CO resetting item resets only the time, the time needs to pass to get the actual weapon
    Then play more than one character.

There have already multiple benefits to having more than one character (TACOs, XQCOs, Zieg COs, bingo etc.), especially when the extra characters have level 75 classes. I can respect a player's decision to only play one character, but the opportunities missed due to that decision is on him or her.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I know we are tearing each other apart over cubes and grinds here but what's that +20 ring you get from Itsugi during white day

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I know we are tearing each other apart over cubes and grinds here but what's that +20 ring you get from Itsugi during white day
    Thats uh,a good point.

Calling it now,its a gunslash guard ring that allows you to block during the gunslash weapon action.
    And
    I
    will
    use
    it

I mean its from itsuki so I'm assuming its something to do with the anime and something unique..r-right guys?
    Spoiler!

Looks like it's called "Friends Protection", so it may be related to some defense boost or healing

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Its Bullet Keep Gunslash!

actually I don't know what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Its Bullet Keep Gunslash!

actually I don't know what it is.
    I want to believe
    Spoiler!

So the Itsuki's gunslash blocking joke actually become true..?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    So the Itsuki's gunslash blocking joke actually become true..?
    Jokes on you x2,you'll get access to Itsukis gunslash overend B)
    Spoiler!

Watch it be two times more powerful than sword overend.