Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
    The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Hey guys what if...+35 14*s aren't counted?
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

just swipe that card for that sweet cooldown
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    i mean, +35 weapons gives access to SAF so that's the biggest incentive now.

And they've generally been doing a decent job at creating desirable SAFs.

That being said, Astra is here til april and we have 7 total CF slots. We have mother basically every day and it only takes 4 runs on average to fill out your CF.

On top of that, you can make progress on your CFs in PSO2es if you're really desperate.

We have various ways of earning SG for refreshes too.

You literally have everything you need to get one weapon of each class aside from Su to +35 without any trouble.

I personally don't see why the complaining seems to be worse than what's warranted.

The only pain from this that I wholeheartedly agree with is the SPCO requirement, but in hindsight, how long have we had those SPCOs now? lol

We really have no one to blame but ourselves for slacking on those COs for all this time.

Of course, recently created alt characters get slack.
    i've never agreed with you more than today.

yes +35 each weapon class isn't hard but it's a stupid requirement.unless they make lv80 block then this req. will make sense

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    We have mother basically every day and it only takes 4 runs on average to fill out your CF.
    4 runs if you're boosting heavily enough, 5 if using 250% + 50% daily boost and maybe a Triboost. This includes the extra run to actually complete that section of the sheet.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

If you do have a tough time getting +35 on a weapon and your schedule can't work with Segas, I would say go ham on the LQ and get the Xie weapons. If you're Ranger and Gunner you can just do Silvas CO to get multiple of her Rifles. tho it would suck grinding a weapon to +35 you're not gonna use.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    <_<
    Every class are done with their xtra class coobs...1st +35 weapon as been done since ages
    >_>
    Takt is +35 and I have numerous pet @120 with full candy box setup
    Playing too much?
    Not enough, am still poor af so I can't afford wasting mesetas into those 30m+ LAs
    >_<
    I guess we could agree with "we are not slackers" instead of "we are playing too much" then?

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    4 runs if you're boosting heavily enough, 5 if using 250% + 50% daily boost and maybe a Triboost. This includes the extra run to actually complete that section of the sheet.
    34% with 250/tri100/donut/karaage/daily boost/timed abil. 3 runs to 100% and 1 to drop.
    And tbh it's pretty easy to get that stuff now

250s are 6 excubes
    donuts are 1 gold badge
    karaage is 10 soy beans, 10 cabbage and 10 meat, which could be farmed during a fever (meat are cheap in visiphone)
    daily boosts can be done in Normal mode rush
    timed ability, there's plenty of crafters willing to craft for them and mats are pretty cheap aswell
    And lastly tri100, which could only be handed out by sega/daily login, can actually be replaced by the 18sg tri125 which can easily be gotten with wearing cheap ac costumes which give out 10 sg. What's more is that done correctly you can make that tri good for at least 2 EQs

As for the +35 grind requirement for people who have previous 35's... well, if what I'm thinking is correct then I think I've already figured out a way to get around it without needing to grind for a whole new weapon. Otherwise, I guess I can join the mob with pitchforks
    Last edited by Nyansan; Jan 28, 2017 at 07:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    I guess we could agree with "we are not slackers" instead of "we are playing too much" then?
    Let's say this

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    +35, really, SEGA? How idiotic can they be?

Absolutely no reasonable player bothers +35ing their weapons. The cost-performance ratio is simply too bloody awful to bother with. They're fucking over all of their smarter, less-obsessed players in one go with this move. Idiots!

I have a full set of +32'd Ray weapons on all my classes, but they're all meaningless in the face of this prerequisite. I can't even reasonably attain more Ray weapons without the collection file, so I basically have to start +35ing something current from scratch just to make do. And I ain't bothering with that! Fuck off, SEGA.
    What is the most reasonable between:
    -Affixing a +32 weapon with a Tenora/Yomei/GRM/Noble/Elegant boost
    and
    -Grinding it to +35 and get it's full strength which is usually equal/close/better to the afformentioned boosts AND an additional special affix as a bonus with that? All this for a lesser cost
    Spoiler!

Prolly just gonna use the Ray revival CF to grind up all of my weapons. No point starting from scratch
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02