Thread: Option issues

Default Option issues

So, changed computer (Windows10). Nice and all. Copied PSo2 files, got tweaker... Now everythign works and the game runs!

Except sound.

Puzzled, I check the options... Then I see most are left blank and voluem set at 0 for all. Which is an issue. But when i try to save new settings, I get this.

ERROR - - System.FormatException: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
    at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
    at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
    at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
    at PSO2_Tweaker.FrmPso2Options.frmPSO2Settings_Load(O bject sender, EventArgs e)
    Couldn't find Width3D in user settings. This is OKAY. If you notice your resolution not changing, try resetting your PSO2 Settings to default. If everything works, feel free to ignore this error.
    Couldn't find Height3D in user settings. This is OKAY. If you notice your resolution not changing, try resetting your PSO2 Settings to default. If everything works, feel free to ignore this error.
    So, how do I solve this?

Here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down...ils.aspx?id=35
    That adds pre-DirectX 10 files that are needed for some older games, including PSO2.
    If that doesn't help and it is related to actual game settings, try checking to see if your "user.pso2" file is set to Read Only. If it isn't, then you may need to just delete your "user.pso2" file, though this will reset most of your game settings since it will create a fresh one. (Documents/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2/user.pso2)
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 17, 2016 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down...ils.aspx?id=35
    That adds pre-DirectX 10 files that are needed for some older games, including PSO2.
    If that doesn't help and it is related to actual game settings, try checking to see if your "user.pso2" file is set to Read Only. If it isn't, then you may need to just delete your "user.pso2" file, though this will reset most of your game settings since it will create a fresh one. (Documents/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2/user.pso2)
    Deleting the file worked! So I guess something was just wrong with it. Thanks!