Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    arks mod tool lets you fiddle around with the color tune curve
    Please be advised that while AMT does allow basic BCS / RGB adjustments, it does not affect the color toning curve discussed in this thread. That is controlled by a separate texture in the game resource files.

Quote Originally Posted by HardLight620 View Post
    I have made a preliminary investigation pass on your request. It seems that the game is using a shader to apply the color toning and using a texture as input to that shader to specify the color curves. I can't do much about the shader itself, but the texture's name is sy_color_tone.dds and is packed inside the 02d7ff84cade5148892558c6d7fa824a file in your data folder. For reference, it looks like this:

I haven't tried modifying this texture myself, but changing it should change the output of the color toning.
    It should be possible to determine the exact nature of the color toning curve by splitting the above image into its separate RGB channels.
    Last edited by HardLight620; Dec 22, 2016 at 10:52 PM.

Weird. Only a single tonemap? Also, no white... No wonder certain lights look so crappy with ReShade, color curve range only goes 0-251 (should be 255), let alone without it.

What does AMT change then?
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

AMT hooks into a basic post-process color filter that is applied uniformly to the game scene (but not the UI). It's just your basic brightness, contrast, saturation, and color balance adjustments like what you'd find in Photoshop. I'm not sure if it's actually used anywhere in the game normally, but it only seems to be available on graphics settings greater than 1.

Also, you may want to check the original .dds file if you haven't already. There might be something hidden in the alpha channel that wasn't exported into the image above.