Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

the double illusia that appears in the 6-10 floor of the new solo XQ give 45% of the bar if you use 350%
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Imca View Post
    About to run the EQ for the first time.

Playing as a ranger, would like to know in advance what to apply weak bullet too to not be too useless, sorry.
    Well during the first part of the fight the arms need to be destroyed in order to attack the boss. After they are destroyed he will fall down like Loser with an obvious weak point. WB if you can but unlike Loser and Elder unless he is in that stunned position you can't hurt him and the stun only lasts like 10 seconds at max.

When he becomes actually active, i.e. staying in the center, that obvious weak point is your only target just keep the WB active at all times.

About to run the EQ for the first time.

Playing as a ranger, would like to know in advance what to apply weak bullet too to not be too useless, sorry.
    WB The hands as much as you can,but keep 1 for mother stun.
    Use the wb on her core when she's down.
    For the cubes,end attract works pretty nicely,keep a halfdoll or keep your pb full just in case.

Taking a launcher with the L ring weak bonus will keep you in the battle should nobody have anything wb'd and you're on cooldown.
    For that I'd use zero impact + cosmos breaker and just spam zero while cosmos is going off.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    So collection files are a total waste of time?
    If you have no desire for boss drop. Last EQ 4 people rage quit when we did not clear riderroid stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    the only things you can target are the wrists of the arms and her weakpoint... there isn't really anything else using WB on. I guess make sure you always have one ready for when she's stunned. Maybe try to have it ready for the cube phase? I can't think of a lot of ways to be USELESS with WB in that fight.
    I played once with 3 other Ra. Dastards kept shooting WB on esca arms next to themselves thinking they are playing falz arm (you can only place 1 WB on arms).
    Also I have yet to find a way to be useful during the cube phrase...beside slow roll/paraslide spam then revive the dead people.
    Last edited by sparab; Dec 21, 2016 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    WB The hands as much as you can,but keep 1 for mother stun.
    Use the wb on her core when she's down.
    For the cubes,end attract works pretty nicely,keep a halfdoll or keep your pb full just in case.

Taking a launcher with the L ring weak bonus will keep you in the battle should nobody have anything wb'd and you're on cooldown.
    For that I'd use zero impact + cosmos breaker and just spam zero while cosmos is going off.

Alrighty, thanks for the help.

Also its nice to see another fan of zero impact + cosmos breaker, I.... never really see any one else use it on bosses for some reason despite it just melting HP. ._.;

Alrighty, thanks for the help.

Also its nice to see another fan of zero impact + cosmos breaker, I.... never really see any one else use it on bosses for some reason despite it just melting HP. ._.;
    Yeah,the launcher seems vastly underestimated when it comes to damage :v
    I found out about that combo during an UQ run in which Anga resisted rifles and gunslashes so I used the next best thing and he chased me all over the place for a good portion of the fight :T

Its nice cheap instantaneous damage dumping after the cosmos goes off.

Sphere eraser might work for the cubes but I'm not sure.
    Are they counted as part of mother or seperate objects?
    If they're seperate,they'd all take laser damage individually right?

Edit: cubes are a piece of mother and thus can only be damaged one at a time.
    End attract works best here.
    Last edited by Moffen; Dec 21, 2016 at 09:19 PM.
    Spoiler!

Cubes counted as seperate objects

which soul boost mother factor transfer rate?

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Edit: cubes are a piece of mother and thus can only be damaged one at a time.
    End attract works best here.
    I see 2-3 numbers flying out per jinga assualt, maybe they are separate objects to a degree (not all of them are individual targets it seems)?

On the side note, my MPA totally stopped the 1st cube attack but got wiped on the 2nd...because 6 people have been holding PB right from the start.

I only get one damage number from my AOEs on them

Also again, you don't get B rank for failing to kill Mother in phase 1. You get a B-rank if you're dead while Phase 1 ends because you didn't get credit for it. I have failed phase 1 a few times and gotten S-rank anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    I only get one damage number from my AOEs on them

Also again, you don't get B rank for failing to kill Mother in phase 1. You get a B-rank if you're dead while Phase 1 ends because you didn't get credit for it. I have failed phase 1 a few times and gotten S-rank anyway.
    I think you can die up to 4 time in phase 1, but still need to clear it before she reachs the finish line.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-