Default Outdated 13 star and eggs

I just have a quick question.....
    Due to the implementation of weapon sheet, it becomes kind of easier to get 13 star weapons and eggs.........
    But what should one deal with those out-dated 13 star weapons or unused eggs?
    They are eating up spaces... and new weapon and egg sheets from mother are on the way / _ \ .....
    It is also expensive to grind all those 13 star to make their "factors" usable as folders......

It could be something later on as usual. Just store it as much as you can.

Extra 13* eggs you can feed to other pets put on other characters, or use to make rainbow marons.

Quote Originally Posted by delcck View Post
    It is also expensive to grind all those 13 star to make their "factors" usable as folders......
    Just a small thing. I'm pretty sure the weapon factors on high rarity stuff are mainly for always putting that affix on the weapon itself rather than using the weapon as fodder.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Extra 13* eggs you can feed to other pets put on other characters, or use to make rainbow marons.

Just a small thing. I'm pretty sure the weapon factors on high rarity stuff are mainly for always putting that affix on the weapon itself rather than using the weapon as fodder.

What!!??? Thanks a lot... I was just thinking about grinding those NT 13 star to get the factors....
    Does that mean I can also basically just farm enough weapons for 60 attributes then stop?

Quote Originally Posted by delcck View Post
    What!!??? Thanks a lot... I was just thinking about grinding those NT 13 star to get the factors....
    Does that mean I can also basically just farm enough weapons for 60 attributes then stop?
    You can still use them as fodders, I just meant the affix will come up even if it's the base weapon. Assuming it works like a normal affix. I... actually haven't tested it. I should when the servers come back up.