Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    Melee needs to learn to block & dodge (you WILL run out of healing items if you just facetank with Automate 100% of the time).
    I dunno, my delayed reflexes makes my dodging useless, but I'm making it fine
    Otherwise, you've made some good points.

Something I've seen used in some organized MPAs is that you have to have at least +60 attack on your weapons affixed to be part of the MPA, which is easy to do and is great when compared to crap affixes. I think that's a decent requirement, however of course not up to par for end level play, but it's enough to get people to at least try affixing and learn how to affix, which is an issue I've seen. I know people who had no idea how affixing worked despite having played for a good while and being 75/75. I think a minimum and fair requirement would at least promote the idea of learning how to do it.
    Last edited by Zysets; Jan 11, 2017 at 02:01 AM.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

And as others have said, your gear needs to show that you've the mindset for end game content: Atleast 3slot your gear (something like Mizer Soul / Shoot III / Spirita III, for example). It's very cheap for a basic setup like that & it shows that you're atleast trying (not expecting to be carried by the other 11 players in the Quest). If your weapon is "Old Type", then unlock its potential to atleast Lv1 and +10 its grinds. If its "NT or new type", +30 that thing, Right Now. Max the element (50% ~ 60%), because that is straight multiplier for damage.
    I really wish you (and others) would stop pushing these old 2012-2013 affixes already because people continue with this followed by thinking this is an affix meta (don't bs me with Budget builds when your clearly up-to-date on Phasion). Theres an affix simulator out there for people to learn and mess around with that it becomes 2nd hand knowledge.

Seeing: Quartz,Pow3,Spirita3 was ok back then, understandable on new players but seeing this still in XH/UQ builds with Ex2 units (whether it's Hiei or Saiki or anything) is just tiresome.

I mentioned before, 100 atk on units is not a wallet destroyer, easily doable within a 10-15mill budget (varying on what your going for and market prices) for all 3 of your units.

Example build: Soul/Atk4/Flict/Fever ( 100/8 ), not hard to do and cheap but thats just something basic to get by until you get into the 150/9 area

Seeing Gryphon,All Resist, Blow Resist, Ability3 and whatever else is just pure trash especially on good units (Austere for example)

Running some UQ today even to finish off some Gix CS's I had and seeing someone in the mpa complain about how we can't manage a 6min run when this guy is:

FI/BO
    Gix Daggers +17---22% Ele
    Ideal Unit +0 (default)
    Gix Arm +0 (default)
    Double Leg +0 (bought straight off the market, possibly dropped)

At least 40mill in Accessories/LA's he liked to showboat before every run.

Heck maybe Sega needs to add an in-game affix simulator or something to get people to learn or something, this stuff is not hard whatsoever especially with an English Sim ready to go at any time

End rant, I welcome these new Req's with open arms
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jan 11, 2017 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    -Nitpicking & grasping at straws, completely missing the actual point of my post-.
    Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    "I make millions of meseta each day because I spent a lot of real world money on Alternate characters and/or AC scratches and have way too much free time to religiously farm in this game... Screw the social aspects of this game entirely, tryhard grinding ftw!."
    The second half of your [original] post I'm actually agreeing with. But you're too busy trying to sound superior with your statement of 100-150 attack affixes being a requirement in this game. They are not.
    All my characters only have 70 - 100 attack affixes (in addition to HP or PP affixes mixed in) and yet I surpass in DPS contribution (while staying alive at that) other PuG / Random players that have 100-175 attack affixes on their gear. I'm not even a great player. I know of atleast two team-fulls of players (as in, I've actually seen, not just heard someone spouting off numbers) that are both better geared & better skilled than me.

That Fighter/Bouncer with the not-even-half-finished Gix Daggers and completely-fresh-off-the-floor units you were complaining about? That was my point too! Why are you looking for a fight when we both want the same goal of players to step up their game to acceptable levels in the current End Game?

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    I think a minimum and fair requirement would at least promote the idea of learning how to do it.
    Definitely wish this was a thing. Give some kind of meaningful reward to affixing. Give a decent reward for first 3 slot soul affix, and so on.

I really wish you (and others) would stop pushing these old 2012-2013 affixes already because people continue with this followed by thinking this is an affix meta (don't bs me with Budget builds when your clearly up-to-date on Phasion). Theres an affix simulator out there for people to learn and mess around with that it becomes 2nd hand knowledge.
    When said 60-100 attack affixes are beating people with 205 attack per unit, I don't think it's that big of a deal
    There is an affix simulator out there, but really, not everyone is that into this game. Kinda pointless to bring up, they don't care enough to begin with, the simulator doesn't exist for them, unless of course, there was some sort of reward system.

To all you people bitching about PUG MPAs sucking, then maybe you all should utilize a system pso2 has added a long time ago to prevent this and ... join a team. People complain about how useless it is being in a team when if you were in a team with minimal gear requirements then got people who are also annoyed with shitty MPAs and do them as a team instead of sticking in your 2 to 10 member teams or your dead teams complaining how pointless they are.

i always got time to check some of mpa gears in mother eq.saw 4-5 people are at 70atk gears and we still can kill mother in under 14 min

Ok.

The second half of your [original] post I'm actually agreeing with. But you're too busy trying to sound superior with your statement of 100-150 attack affixes being a requirement in this game. They are not.
    All my characters only have 70 - 100 attack affixes (in addition to HP or PP affixes mixed in) and yet I surpass in DPS contribution (while staying alive at that) other PuG / Random players that have 100-175 attack affixes on their gear. I'm not even a great player. I know of atleast two team-fulls of players (as in, I've actually seen, not just heard someone spouting off numbers) that are both better geared & better skilled than me.

That Fighter/Bouncer with the not-even-half-finished Gix Daggers and completely-fresh-off-the-floor units you were complaining about? That was my point too! Why are you looking for a fight when we both want the same goal of players to step up their game to acceptable levels in the current End Game?
    just a heads up i rarely play the AC scratches

looking for a fight with ill-prepared people? bro idk if you know but when your end game your suppose to have somewhat up to par gear to get that end game gear, not run XH/UQ with your "just got this dropped straight out of PD!!" 11* weapon (or 12* nox). At least show your trying because having gear like this just means you dont care, please carry me senpai
    Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    To all you people bitching about PUG MPAs sucking, then maybe you all should utilize a system pso2 has added a long time ago to prevent this and ... join a team. People complain about how useless it is being in a team when if you were in a team with minimal gear requirements then got people who are also annoyed with shitty MPAs and do them as a team instead of sticking in your 2 to 10 member teams or your dead teams complaining how pointless they are.
    hey buddy, not everyone on a team wants to run UQ, Mod farm for hours, Flict farm for hours, VH/SHAQ for hours etc so whats the only alternative? run with randoms
    Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    i always got time to check some of mpa gears in mother eq.saw 4-5 people are at 70atk gears and we still can kill mother in under 14 min
    really hard to find a pug run able to manage this EQ in at least 10mins, 15-18 sorta getting old since she does the same thing over and over. Org runs doing under 5mins, just a blessing
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jan 11, 2017 at 04:15 AM.

just a heads up i rarely play the AC scratches

looking for a fight with ill-prepared people? bro idk if you know but when your end game your suppose to have somewhat up to par gear to get that end game gear, not run XH/UQ with your "just got this dropped straight out of PD!!" 11* weapon (or 12* nox). At least show your trying because having gear like this just means you dont care, please carry me senpai...
    Did... did you not even read what I posted? Twice in fact?

I'm actually agreeing with---
    Nevermind, I'm out. Keep it classy PSO-World.

Spoiler!

Did... did you not even read what I posted? Twice in fact?

I'm actually agreeing with---
    Nevermind, I'm out. Keep it classy PSO-World.
    its late, sorta on a tangent, i dont represent psow either. stick to leddit???

replied to certain parts of your posts but i did read it