Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    hey buddy, not everyone on a team wants to run UQ, Mod farm for hours, Flict farm for hours, VH/SHAQ for hours etc so whats the only alternative? run with randoms
    Mod farming isn't an MPA, Flict farming isn't an MPA, AQs are not MPAs and my team had plenty of people who wanted to do UQs while they were relevant. So, your post hasn't made one single relevant point. The issue was people complaining about MPAs and there are quite a few teams out there that seek players to do team MPAs with but people would rather stick to PUGs and bitch how much they suck. God forbid people put in a little effort to having an easier time for MPAs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I mentioned before, 100 atk on units is not a wallet destroyer, easily doable within a 10-15mill budget (varying on what your going for and market prices) for all 3 of your units.
    How about a 1 mil budget.

up slot 3 to 4 with 88% mod cost around 2m
    app mod atk spi
    Last edited by oratank; Jan 11, 2017 at 05:55 AM.

:popcorn:

Gotta love this place.

This thread is literally making me sick now. Like. I'm actually getting a stomach ache from reading it.

You guys discussing about affixing, budgets and so.. that's not problem.
    Let me tell you the problem.
    The problem is affixing itself. It's too messy. Nobody wants to spend hours and hours on affixing simulator to figure out recipe. Well, some people do that but very few. I tried, honestly, but after spending a hour trying to figure out 4 slot affix I just gave up and never going to do that again. Thankfully a player on my team gave me a step by step recipe how to do it, and I can have now at least basic affixes.

If you want people to do affixing, make a guides. Step by step guides, starting from which fodders to buy, starting from 1 slot. That's I'm pretty sure will help a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    This thread is literally making me sick now. Like. I'm actually getting a stomach ache from reading it.
    I feel fine and I'm a coddle. Might by just a coincedence.
    Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    The problem is affixing itself. It's too messy. Nobody wants to spend hours and hours on affixing simulator to figure out recipe. Well, some people do that but very few. I tried, honestly, but after spending a hour trying to figure out 4 slot affix I just gave up and never going to do that again. Thankfully a player on my team gave me a step by step recipe how to do it, and I can have now at least basic affixes.

If you want people to do affixing, make a guides. Step by step guides, starting from which fodders to buy, starting from 1 slot. That's I'm pretty sure will help a lot.
    I dunno. Good recipes are not that hard to figure out with some interest and enjoyment. But if you want BEST recipes, you can always just ask, like you did. Its RPG game. sorta. So planning is part of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post

there is already an affix guide in the guides section. it's enough to teach you the basics of how the system works and gives you example affixes from beginners to 4s. beyond that, you need to do your homework and figure out more "complicated" affixes yourself (they aren't that complicated unless you're doing like astral or returner)

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post

I dunno. Good recipes are not that hard to figure out with some interest and enjoyment. But if you want BEST recipes, you can always just ask, like you did. Its RPG game. sorta. So planning is part of fun.
    "Hey dude, you need to affix your gear" - "Hmm but how do I do that?" - "Well... yeah... there is a simulator (link)... and messy guide... (link)... spend like 10 hours and you'll figure it out"
    "Hey dude, you need to affix your gear" - "Hmm but how do I do that?" - "There are recipes on a forum: (link) just pick one that you can afford and do it!"

in which scenery a player will most likely end up affixing gear?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    That was a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    there is already an affix guide in the guides section. it's enough to teach you the basics of how the system works and gives you example affixes from beginners to 4s. beyond that, you need to do your homework and figure out more "complicated" affixes yourself (they aren't that complicated unless you're doing like astral or returner)
    The fact that there needs to be a guide for it at all is pretty ridiculous. :/ Every other game I play it's simply a matter of putting the thing you need in the slot. There's not actual REASON for affixing to be as complicated as it is.