Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

After years of playing with mag on... It kinda feel awkward a bit without it being present with this stealth device. :/

Looks like we're getting the camos this event.

My inventory isn't ready!

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    You have to humor me, and explain why this LQ is a step forward and NOT a step back; there were much better designed LQs in the past, some of them relegated to the Recommended Quest Section. The design of this LQ is frankly lazy as fuck; I would argue that the riding quest/free-explore are better designed with the roid.

Ran it five times, will not run again.

Bosses have more HP, sure about that? Shit still dies fast; Anga melts within seconds, literally. I ask myself are these really XH mobs? They're more like SH ones, or is this the result of power creep? And soloing does not make things harder, only more tedious.
    Five times?! You are brave. I ran it once, no thanks. The design of this LQ IS lazy as fuck. Considering how much money the pso2 team makes from this game you would think they would come up with something better or original than just fucking recoloring mobs and adding mechs for some fucking reason. EP4's game content is just toilet water. I imagine that most of us playing this game at this point are just waiting for the release of some other better game *cough*lost ark.

I hate it too, but I also REALLY want that tact and the lobby action, and the mecha wing accessories. :/

I guess I have the rest of the year to get all that stuff, but I need that tact now. >:I

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    You have to humor me, and explain why this LQ is a step forward and NOT a step back; there were much better designed LQs in the past, some of them relegated to the Recommended Quest Section. The design of this LQ is frankly lazy as fuck; I would argue that the riding quest/free-explore are better designed with the roid.

Ran it five times, will not run again.

Bosses have more HP, sure about that? Shit still dies fast; Anga melts within seconds, literally. I ask myself are these really XH mobs? They're more like SH ones, or is this the result of power creep? And soloing does not make things harder, only more tedious.
    Yeah it's design is really dumb, but I DO enjoy using jump pads and boost to travel the Vegas map. If you know the placement of all the pads and which way they go, it's almost like playing Sonic and clearing walls and obstacles seamlessly in a speedy fashion which is pretty fun, everything else about the LQ ruins it though.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

guys possible saiki drop on LQ?

So we're getting the weapon camos finally, eh? Too bad I don't care for half of the skins we're getting. Stupid stingy SEGA not just releasing all the weapons as weapon camos... bleehhhhh.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

An LQ like this comes off to me as something intended to help people who play casually to catch back up. I'll run this when I wanna chill and follow the murdertrain mindlessly for a while; besides I gotta +35 that tact :v

this is more of a case where they really should just lump the entire update series into one maintenance, instead of 1/3rd of the update every 2 weeks. The Multi-Quests and Solo EQs might be better for people already geared to the teeth, but we'll have to see about that.