Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tricktrack Part 2 - My personal favorite track, love the sampling of PSII battle theme Rise or Fall.
    World With Me - The best ending theme I've ever heard in a video game.
    Day Dawns - Will be forever etched into me soul!
    'IDOLA' Have the Divine Blade - One of the best boss themes you'll ever come across. I still get goosebumps when I hear this song.
    Entry Into The Crater Part 2 - Ep4 had plenty good tracks but this is the best, such a good sound.
    Jungle - A Forest Cage - Always had me grooving in the jungle.
    Image A Hero - The nostalgia is off the charts.

Tricktrack - Catchy rhytm, makes you feel pumped up for battles.
    World with me - Beautiful, almost makes me wanna cry every time.
    Revolution To The Origin - Impressive dark theme, very fitting for the area. Still gets chills listening to it and yet i love creepy stuff quite a bit as i tend to rather listening to creepy tales then music these days.. Canīt get enough.

Image a Hero - Very powerful, love this tune as this one makes wanna get exploring.
    Seabed (Abysmal Ball- Intermission) - Makes me excited, took a long time for me to understand what the word "Seabed" meant...never really clicked for me until way later.
    Chaotic Bar and Pioneer 2 and Forest 1 - Makes me all very excited to look around and discover.
    'IDOLA' have the Immortal feather - Epic song, best moment i had way back on Gamecube.
    Day Dawns - Great song, i canīt really put a word for it.

And then lastly.. A song for eternal story - Nostalgia bomb.

Itīs very hard to say just one song. PSO in truth left a powerful impact on me and rarely these days do i get too touch greatness as it has pretty much everything i like about a game.
    Last edited by darkante; Apr 12, 2017 at 12:56 PM.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

I love the Forest, Subterranean Desert, and Temple themes!
    Forest, it's a great first impression when you start playing for the first time, experiencing enemies and the gameplay.
    Desert, honestly reminds me of a Depeche Mode song. I grew up listening to them, due to my parents, it feels comforting.
    Temple, brings years of old memories of my younger sister, younger cousin, and I playing I&IIplus together.

I also love the little fill in transition parts that goes into the combat themes of the levels, it's such a nice touch you won't be able to hear from a CD.

To be honest, I love a lot about the soundtrack, it really put a lot of influence into my life. I purchased a JV-1080 and a TR-rack solely because of how much I love the soundtrack, I want to compose songs that imitate Phantasy Star Online music. I've studied on which songs/parts were written by Hideaki Kobayashi & which Fumie Kumatani did. It's so awesome to get a glimpse on how they composed at that time!

I really like Ruins music especially shifting from Safe to Combat theme music.