Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Quote Originally Posted by DRIGZ View Post
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    I saw you in the lobby a few days ago. = w=

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Somewhere in Japan, on 2ch right now. "When America sends us their players, they're not sending us their best. They're sending players that have lots of bads and they're bringing those bads with us. They're bringing lag. They're bringing hacks. They're leeches. And some I assume are good players."

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    He's pretty much matured from the time I first started playing here that it's sort of amusing to see him change as the years pass
    And as he gets older it will happen more and more.

My 1st post in this thread this year ..... I should start with main char (Ghost) Since Shino didn't get costume update ever since my last post in 2016
    MedicSign is a bit ...... wonky, I think :/ So I decided to use leg's scarf(?) instead.
    Tried LeatherBangle(?) too, but doesn't seems too ....... striking(?) enough with that small yellow color ;w;

And I need more body paint slot for glove (putting finger-less gloves on top of DirectGlove(?)) D: That line paint kinda important to give the tiny glow ;w;
    Or, is there any Inner Wear that have glove like DirectGlove as part of their model? :O

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - CT-ZRC GuRa (sometimes changed to tool users if on the mood) - Main Class
    明石篠 - TeSu, FiHu, HuFi, BrHu. FoTe, HuSu - TA, Support-slave, etc
    G-H0-ST 影 - RaHu (Temporary Skill Tree Reset purpose) - Cast is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    My 1st post in this thread this year ..... I should start with main char (Ghost) Since Shino didn't get costume update ever since my last post in 2016
    MedicSign is a bit ...... wonky, I think :/ So I decided to use leg's scarf(?) instead.
    Tried LeatherBangle(?) too, but doesn't seems too ....... striking(?) enough with that small yellow color ;w;

And I need more body paint slot for glove (putting finger-less gloves on top of DirectGlove(?)) D: That line paint kinda important to give the tiny glow ;w;
    Or, is there any Inner Wear that have glove like DirectGlove as part of their model? :O

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Keep bonny boys coming~