Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 332
  1. #51

    Default

    Well, this is a disappointment.
    Spoiler!

  2. #52

    Default

    Yay, new mechanic outfit! ...that I wouldn't wear anywhere NEAR a shop, but still. Why does this game have to make every outfit so damn weird.

    New mechanic look vs. old
    Spoiler!


    (sorry for uninspired posing XD)
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by CelestialBlade; Jan 11, 2017 at 04:45 AM.

  3. #53
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    8,138

    Default

    Might as well ask how much it cost....

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Somewhere in Japan, on 2ch right now. "When America sends us their players, they're not sending us their best. They're sending players that have lots of bads and they're bringing those bads with us. They're bringing lag. They're bringing hacks. They're leeches. And some I assume are good players."

  4. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Might as well ask how much it cost....
    I got the yellow one for 600k, but I'm sure that's the cheapest (other than maybe green?).

  5. #55
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    8,138

    Default

    Yellow is the one I want so that's fine assuming it goes down before it goes up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Somewhere in Japan, on 2ch right now. "When America sends us their players, they're not sending us their best. They're sending players that have lots of bads and they're bringing those bads with us. They're bringing lag. They're bringing hacks. They're leeches. And some I assume are good players."

  6. #56

    Default

    Wasn't too fond on the new scratch stuff on the trailer preview, buuuut:

    Spoiler!

    Pleasantly surprised.

    Spoiler!

  7. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Massaki View Post
    Wasn't too fond on the new scratch stuff on the trailer preview, buuuut:

    Spoiler!

    Pleasantly surprised.

    Spoiler!
    tattoo looks like it really placed perfectly.

  8. #58
    Space Hobobo Bo Bobo yoshiblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Liliparium Cafe
    Posts
    4,791

    Default

    Yadira:
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

    Marean:
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

    Ijiraku:
    Spoiler!

    Yoshiblue:
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!


    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Yay, new mechanic outfit! ...that I wouldn't wear anywhere NEAR a shop, but still. Why does this game have to make every outfit so damn weird.

    New mechanic look vs. old
    Spoiler!
    Feelings about posing aside, I think it looks great.
    Last edited by yoshiblue; Jan 11, 2017 at 01:46 PM.

  9. #59

    Default

    Haven't grabbed any of the outfits yet, though I must admit, they look better in game than I thought they would, but I had to grab that new bob.

    Kayla: It gives her a cute, upbeat look.
    Spoiler!


    Andrea: Seems to look a bit more mature on her, and I really like it.
    Spoiler!
    Wait at least 5 minutes before quoting me; I'll most likely edit my post within that time.

  10. #60

    Default

    didnt change phasion but meh

    Spoiler!

Similar Threads

  1. PSO2 Closed Beta Accomplishments Thread
    By terrell707 in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Apr 19, 2012, 04:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •