Gettemhart
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Verud
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Ship 2 IGN's: DRIG Hu,Br,Fi. Drig Gu,Ra/Hu

Loooooong time no post. Wanted to see what a gritty, darker Cocona would look like...was not disappointed.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Right, so a question for you guys. I've gotten the Leather armor for Ignis and I was hoping for a little help trying to figure out some accessories for her.

So, there's two options here. Either the first picture, or the second. If you prefer the first, I'd like to ask if there are any chokers you'd think would go well with it, then list them because I've already gone through the list [albeit quickly] and nothing really strikes me. Thanks in advance to those who stop to help.

Realistically, I'd prefer to find some kind of choker because I'm not a fan of so much....well, open space.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

EDIT: Oh! I did a thing with the new face mask. Think it turned out alright.

Spoiler!

EDIT2: I did more! 8D

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Enforcer MKV; Sep 20, 2017 at 11:39 PM.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Right, so a question for you guys. I've gotten the Leather armor for Ignis and I was hoping for a little help trying to figure out some accessories for her.

So, there's two options here. Either the first picture, or the second. If you prefer the first, I'd like to ask if there are any chokers you'd think would go well with it, then list them because I've already gone through the list [albeit quickly] and nothing really strikes me. Thanks in advance to those who stop to help.

Realistically, I'd prefer to find some kind of choker because I'm not a fan of so much....well, open space.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

EDIT: Oh! I did a thing with the new face mask. Think it turned out alright.

Spoiler!

EDIT2: I did more! 8D

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    The first look does look really good, so I pick it. As for Chokers, my personal choice would be the 華乙女チョーカー || Yakisaka Otome Choker; becuase it's body paint, it doesn't clip into the body.
    Spoiler!

You could also go the inner wear route and use one of the カブキカミトキ[In] ║ Kabuki Kamitoki [In] variants, though I'm not sure how the bits on it would look with the Shina armor.
    Spoiler!

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The first look does look really good, so I pick it. As for Chokers, my personal choice would be the 華乙女チョーカー || Yakisaka Otome Choker; becuase it's body paint, it doesn't clip into the body.
    Spoiler!

You could also go the inner wear route and use one of the カブキカミトキ[In] ║ Kabuki Kamitoki [In] variants, though I'm not sure how the bits on it would look with the Shina armor.
    Spoiler!
    Thanks, I appreciate the recommendations. I might get the Otome choker; gonna sleep on it a bit.

Thaaat being said, looking at it more I didn't like all the yellow on the armor so I looked at some of the other bases, aaaaand so I did this.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I'm kinda digging it.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Thanks, I appreciate the recommendations. I might get the Otome choker; gonna sleep on it a bit.

Thaaat being said, looking at it more I didn't like all the yellow on the armor so I looked at some of the other bases, aaaaand so I did this.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I'm kinda digging it.
    That looks amazing. The neutral grey of the Base really makes the reds pop.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    ID: Maks

Cuent royal sets completed.
    Spoiler!

Recolor costumes are nice.
    Spoiler!

I thought I would try a new edit...

is this too much or ??

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    I thought I would try a new edit...

is this too much or ??

Spoiler!

Her arms are kinda too large compared to her legs and chest as it is, IMHO.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!