Page 90 of 96 FirstFirst ... 408087888990919293 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Madevil View Post
    Xierra's lobby action coming next week
    Can you share more info about that please? Any kind of link will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    anyway, briefly speaking, they're re-packed old animation from EP4 story scenes...
    so, what's so exciting about that?
    it's a bit hard to explain... so I used that screenshot as demostration
    I guess after the new SG scratch collection officially released next week, Twitter will be flooded with plenty of lewd pictures with her lobby actions...

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    It's basically Xierra's computer interaction animation from the EP4 cutscenes. It'll come packaged as an Item Code reward with the Xierra's Report drama CD that launches... soon.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    It's basically Xierra's computer interaction animation from the EP4 cutscenes. It'll come packaged as an Item Code reward with the Xierra's Report drama CD that launches... soon.
    what? whey're not in the SG scratch?? this collection left nothing interesting... at all

The relevant drama CD, if you're curious (the LAs are demonstrated in the upper right).

Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    The relevant drama CD, if you're curious (the LAs are demonstrated in the upper right).
    yep... I've run a search on google, seems several Japanese online retailers are ready for pre-order

This new Basewear makes the chest look really... shapely... (It's the Female Aru Basewear from the EP4 Materials Collection, for those wondering.)

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Altiea; Dec 7, 2017 at 12:37 AM.

NEW GREEN HOLIDAY OUTFIT! I've felt so robbed the past few years, but finally!
    Spoiler!

I do have a look for the Holly Carol Dress in mind, but I need to get a bit more meseta first after what I spent today.

These new eyes looks just awesome
    Spoiler!

and new bodypaints too
    Spoiler!

merry christmas

DRIG
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Drig
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Ship 2 IGN's: DRIG Hu,Br,Fi. Drig Gu,Ra/Hu