Page 50 of 96 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast

Since I'm focusing more on a single character both when it comes to playing and when it comes to new clothes and pics, took a possibly final set of all my chars (though I could always change my mind and feel like revisiting them in the future).

Made this an Alph Lyla/Vohu Manah set, since I have one of these outfits in each of my characters.

Johana, Elysia, Lana:
    Spoiler!

Luppi, Yukari, Blune:
    Spoiler!

Elena, Ezodagrom:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Sara-hime View Post
    @Ezodagrom & CelestialBlade: Always nice seeing your characters. ....it's kind of what made me want to post something truth be told! ^_^;
    Thank you.
    When checking your shots, I felt like trying to make more use of the horizontal camera angles for this set (though I'm not very used to taking pics like this).

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Update update read all about it..

new pics uploaded.. rate if and comment .

-snip-
    Just a few suggestions, in the quick menu (middle mouse button/select in a controller), there's a camera select option, you can use that to create camera presets to take more zoomed pics (rotating the mouse wheel os pressing the d-pad up/down), and also control camera angles and such.
    You can also use chat commands such as "/ce on" to make the char look at the camera, and "/ci1 nw s30" (where /ci1 can go from /ci1 up to /ci9) to have different expressions on the character's face.

Hmm, thinking about it, I think it would be nice to have this kind of tips added to the first post in this topic. A list of useful chat commands, how to access the camera select option and how to hide the interface.
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Jul 14, 2017 at 10:44 AM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Made a new character for the new class coming later.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Hmm, thinking about it, I think it would be nice to have this kind of tips added to the first post in this topic. A list of useful chat commands, how to access the camera select option and how to hide the interface.
    That is a brilliant idea that I feel very stupid about not having thought of before. I have gone ahead and added that to the first post (for now it's just text, but I'll go in and add pictures and videos later).

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Ah, thank you I-I'm not used to compliments..!

I do find sticking to a theme helps, and that's part of the fun of my shoots. Finding the right lighting and environmental props is fun too. Usually an idea pops into my head for a shoot with an outfit combo and an environment in mind, and I improvise from there. Just working on the photography itself now :3 Ezo's really great at the same idea, as are several others on here. Glad you're finding so much inspiration and I hope to see more from you
    I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the same. It's VERY rare and when you do get complimented it's like "I didn't really put much effort in what I did...do I really deserve this?" But in the end, I think we should just take what we can get. Better than the alternative...(radio silence ^_^; )

And I used to post here quite a bit but have been focusing on gear and getting a couple of my main characters where they need to be. So haven't been in the mood to really snap pics until then!

Thank you.
    When checking your shots, I felt like trying to make more use of the horizontal camera angles for this set (though I'm not very used to taking pics like this).

Just a few suggestions, in the quick menu (middle mouse button/select in a controller), there's a camera select option, you can use that to create camera presets to take more zoomed pics (rotating the mouse wheel os pressing the d-pad up/down), and also control camera angles and such.
    You can also use chat commands such as "/ce on" to make the char look at the camera, and "/ci1 nw s30" (where /ci1 can go from /ci1 up to /ci9) to have different expressions on the character's face.

Wow, thanks. And I have to reveal that I actually take more vertical shots than horizontal when I'm focusing on characters and horizontal when focusing on the overall environment, but due to the time I had (not much) and for simplicity's sake, I did a bunch of horizontal shots this time around!

Quote Originally Posted by DeificEpyon View Post
    Made a new character for the new class coming later.

Spoiler!
    That cowboy hat look really does go well with that Basewear. I was trying that out myself not too long ago.

Spoiler!

Your bullet belt though really adds to it though! We'll be using TMGs after all!

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    The only good thing that came out of the latest AC scratch:
    Spoiler!
    I'm going to have to check that out myself. Looks very nice on the darker skin'd IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    That is a brilliant idea that I feel very stupid about not having thought of before. I have gone ahead and added that to the first post (for now it's just text, but I'll go in and add pictures and videos later).
    Might I also suggest to remember:
    The "/ci#19" commands Ezodagrom mentioned earlier for emoting for a limited time.

The "/ci#1-9 #1-5" command for having your character look at different angles.

The "s1-30" command that follows any of the above commands to specify how many seconds you'd want the emote to go for.

The "nw" command for emoting without a close up of your character showing up.

So in practice: "/ci2 2 s30 nw" for an actual command as an example!
    PSO2 characters
    Ship 2: Rabbie, Ramune, Princess Sara. Ship 10's Elu and Noriko are here as well (for an undetermined amount of time...)

These earrings no longer exists on Ship #2 I should had kept the tickets and sold them now for 40 million each... I like how they look with almost everything including this new swimsuit.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

This too...

Spoiler!
    Last edited by LordKaiser; Jul 14, 2017 at 11:19 PM.

Might I also suggest to remember:
    The "/ci#19" commands Ezodagrom mentioned earlier for emoting for a limited time.

The "/ci#1-9 #1-5" command for having your character look at different angles.

The "s1-30" command that follows any of the above commands to specify how many seconds you'd want the emote to go for.

The "nw" command for emoting without a close up of your character showing up.

So in practice: "/ci2 2 s30 nw" for an actual command as an example!
    Done. Videos have been added to go along with most things as well.

Wow, thanks. And I have to reveal that I actually take more vertical shots than horizontal when I'm focusing on characters and horizontal when focusing on the overall environment, but due to the time I had (not much) and for simplicity's sake, I did a bunch of horizontal shots this time around!
    Just to clarify, when I was talking about the usage of the horizontal camera angles I meant how the camera is slightly rotated (when I posted I couldn't remember the right word for it <-<;, but I meant the slight rotation in the pics), usually I always take the pics horizontally but very rarely did I try to rotate the camera.

Since I'm focusing more on a single character both when it comes to playing and when it comes to new clothes and pics, took a possibly final set of all my chars (though I could always change my mind and feel like revisiting them in the future).

Made this an Alph Lyla/Vohu Manah set, since I have one of these outfits in each of my characters.

Johana, Elysia, Lana:
    Spoiler!

Luppi, Yukari, Blune:
    Spoiler!

Elena, Ezodagrom:
    Spoiler!
    Alph Lyla is so gooooood ;~; All your characters rock it really nicely. I'm especially fond of the purple and the white versions.

*Coco surprise-hugs Joh and Elena* >>;

Just to clarify, when I was talking about the usage of the horizontal camera angles I meant how the camera is slightly rotated (when I posted I couldn't remember the right word for it <-<;, but I meant the slight rotation in the pics), usually I always take the pics horizontally but very rarely did I try to rotate the camera.
    I've been trying to practice doing this more too, and it's interesting how much a subtle rotation can give you a great mix of environment and verticality. Been experimenting with it a bit in my photoshoots I post on my tumblr. I was inspired by a lot of really great-looking shots from many folks on here using that technique.

Great addition to the OP, by the way. It'll help out a lot of upcoming Phashion artists

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Alph Lyla is so gooooood ;~; All your characters rock it really nicely. I'm especially fond of the purple and the white versions.

*Coco surprise-hugs Joh and Elena* >>;
    Spoiler!

I'm a little bit proud of Elena's Alph Lyla, since it's one of the few outfits I've recoloured.
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Jul 15, 2017 at 11:49 AM.

Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

I'm a little bit proud of Elena's Alph Lyla, since it's one of the few outfits I've recoloured.
    Yeah, it looks really good I'm really stingy with my recolor tickets and I've only ever recolored one outfit...because it's one I really wanted early on, and they didn't have it in purple.

Spoiler!