Page 46 of 96 FirstFirst ... 364344454647484956 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    Wanted to post up my characters but with 11 chars, that would be a huge post so I went with something a little different and made a collage of my 8 most played characters. :3

Spoiler!
    What is the outfit on the one behind the angel sitting down? (unsure which is why since they right in front of each other) lol
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    What is the outfit on the one behind the angel sitting down? (unsure which is why since they right in front of each other) lol
    Avent Lace Steel Gray [Ou]
    Phantom Apostle Ice Black Shadow [Ba]

Also updated which one is front and back.

Quote Originally Posted by TenebriS View Post
    It's been ages but yeah here we go.

The usual Serafi update
    Spoiler!
    Serafi looks great.

Here's some outfit from the most recent scratch

Anri
    Spoiler!

Rena
    Spoiler!

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

I just want to say how freaking adorable this dress is:

Andrea:
    Spoiler!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    EDIT:
    Because I can't help myself when new content is being released, here is the potential design for my Hero class character (or if you can't unlock Hero early on a character, replacement for whatever class my Hero character is switching from), Gayle (tentative):

Spoiler!

Went with Human since Teresa is now visually a Beast; she stands roughly 4'10"/147cm, and I decided to make her a little thicker than my normal style and bustier than I usually go for the height.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 6, 2017 at 05:31 PM.

Peridot

Spoiler!

Toriame
    Spoiler!

Deadre

Spoiler!

With Ep5 on its way, felt like doing some changes, other than making my main char use all classes (pretty much gonna stop using my other chars), decided to change her face from the baby face type to the anime type (and a few other minor tweaks as well).

Spoiler!

There's a few things I don't like much in the anime type face (mostly the lips), but it feels like an improvement overall, probably.
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Jul 7, 2017 at 07:09 AM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Exclamation My character Fashion PICS

I posted some of pics previously in the Lounge section earlier but I had deleted that learning that there is a Fashion thread post + I also have an update on the character. Here are some screenshots. Feel free to comment.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Above would be me and below my Support character to run collections

Spoiler!

Just a hint to help taking pics, in the quick menu (usually middle mouse button or select button in a controller), there's a camera select option, you can use that to take zoomed pics.

Can also use the "/ce on" (without the ") chat command to make the character look towards the camera.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    decided to change her face from the baby face type to the anime type (and a few other minor tweaks as well).
    A very good decision. Baby face is absolutely terrible - your character looked better than most (probably due to a lot of tweaks and hard work) but it's still an instant improvement with anime face.

Surf's up
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Ship 2 IGN's: DRIG Hu,Br,Fi. Drig Gu,Ra/Hu