Page 52 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253545562 ... LastLast

Very quick pic taken in the last few mins before maintenance, my final Ep4 pic.

Spoiler!
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

haven't posted in a long time lol. here's my current char, the one on the right is a slight edit/v2. for some reason almost all eyebrows are slanted down and makes everyone looks pissed off, its hard finding the right settings for them :P i'm happy about the rest though
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Very quick pic taken in the last few mins before maintenance, my final Ep4 pic.

Spoiler!

Oh hey, you caught me singing in the Team Room!

...I fell asleep at the last minute...

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    Oh hey, you caught me singing in the Team Room!

...I fell asleep at the last minute...
    :3
    Figured the team room would be a fitting place to be at the last moments and saw you there, why not take a pic. xD
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Whelp I tried but I can't get a good enough combo of body paint to get past the part that annoys me about ヘリオスディルア銀[Ba]. Glorified Shin Guards and the distance between top of the outfit and the shin guards. Top half oh I just love it, bottom half ugh BURN IN HELL.
    Spoiler!

And so she remains like she was before.
    Spoiler!

*edit*
    On the plus side I did manage to create an outfit I can like while playing Hero. Even turned Persona's mask into a sort of helmet with the help of Metal Guard Helm.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Jul 26, 2017 at 12:01 PM.

I love having almost all my hairstyles on all my characters now, and I love being able to have the multiples of accessories; my only gripe is that it can be a bit difficult to mirror accessories. Anyway, I find that the summoner outer works quite well with the hero base:

Gayle
    Spoiler!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    EDIT: My copy of the Ep0 manga just came in; I love the Melphonsina Hair and Neighbor Quartz [Ou] (which, incidentally, looks really nice with the Helios [Ba]):

Spoiler!

I hope I can find a (relatively) inexpensive Frontier or School tights to really get the right look down.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 26, 2017 at 02:05 PM.

Well since SEGA decided to make it so all your characters share the same amount of progress in the story for, reasons. I decided it was time to give them all a similar outfit just in case I decided to continue with the story as a different character. Even decided to keep Medieval themed considering where we ended up.

Thanks to sharing accessories if you had already registered two before the update it was pretty easy to pull this off.

Spoiler!

i just read the camera angles thingy in the OP, thanks a lot for that lol. such a great feature

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

HERO TIEM.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    Spoiler!

HERO TIEM.