Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 196
  1. #1
    Space Hobobo Bo Bobo yoshiblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Liliparium Cafe
    Posts
    4,934

    Default 2017 Image/Movie Thread

    Please note if the image context does not reach the standards of a PG-13/R-15 content, it will be removed.
    Do not post any content including the Nude Mod or post links to the Nude Mod.
    Youtubes, good fun, random photos, funny memes; you name it, it can go here. Have fun, everyone!

    Last Month's Thread:
    2016 Image/Movie Thread

    Last Post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    2017 New Year's Lobby Change

    I love that /uioff makes this so much cleaner.

  2. #2
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    8,591

    Default

    Just a nice screenshot of Milla's room I got when coming back from AFKing for a bit.

    Spoiler!

  3. #3

    Default

    Sega made it so crit numbers are easier to differentiate.
    Let's play a game.
    Let's differentiate crit numbers from heal numbers!

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

  4. #4
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    8,591

    Default

    I think you'd have to be literally color blind, or have weird color settings to get them mixed up.

  5. #5
    "Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    somewhere, reading a newspaper.
    Posts
    5,440

    Default

    I'm on top of the mooooooooon!

    Spoiler!
    Enforcer MkX [RA/TE]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [FI/BR]: On active duty
    Tumblr; feel free to poke around.



  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Natsu Nem View Post
    Sega made it so crit numbers are easier to differentiate.
    Let's play a game.
    Let's differentiate crit numbers from heal numbers!

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!
    Its easy. crit numbers are greater.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Just a nice screenshot of Milla's room I got when coming back from AFKing for a bit.

    Spoiler!
    And I though my room is girlish. BTW, where I can buy this neat catwalk? Haha, catwalk, get it?

  7. #7
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    8,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    And I though my room is girlish. BTW, where I can buy this neat catwalk? Haha, catwalk, get it?
    I forget exactly what it was called, but it was from one of the item design contests iirc.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I forget exactly what it was called, but it was from one of the item design contests iirc.
    Oh, that's sad

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Oh, that's sad
    It was from a FUN scratch, so it might not be too expensive on the shop: キャットウォーク
    Wait at least 5 minutes before quoting me; I'll most likely edit my post within that time.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It was from a FUN scratch, so it might not be too expensive on the shop: キャットウォーク
    and there you you've helped me again. Ncie avatar, like a tech support worker and all.

Similar Threads

  1. PSO2 Image/Movie Thread
    By Sayara in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 303
    Last Post: Dec 31, 2016, 11:20 AM
  2. PSU Screenshot and Movie Thread
    By Ryna in forum PSU General
    Replies: 2427
    Last Post: Mar 2, 2007, 09:37 AM
  3. New PSU Screenshot & Movie Thread
    By Dhylec in forum PSU General
    Replies: 1724
    Last Post: Oct 24, 2006, 06:29 AM
  4. Any My Room Images/Movies?
    By Ryogen in forum PSU General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Sep 27, 2006, 08:23 PM
  5. PSU Screenshot and Movie Thread
    By Ryna in forum PSU General
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: Jul 11, 2006, 12:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •