Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

I can't be the only person who has wanted to do this to Casra...

This is what happens when players cheap out and affix for bullshit: example A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I. For the novice players out there let this be a lesson, when you cheap out and affix for bullshit you waste your own time and the time of those around you.

Is pso2 at fault for making affixing too difficult for casual players? I don't want to trash casual players because we all have life obligations and some of us can't dedicate the same time and effort into affixing, but a level 80/80 player (even a casual one) should be better. I accept low level, or leveling players to run sub-par, but the examples above in my opinion are inexcusable.

This is a perfect example of an already shit player base encouraged to power-level through the use of bonus keys and boost events. As a result, we have a community of level 80 noobs.

Why can't pso2 just match the scrubs with the scrubs? Let them fail among themselves, maybe that'll push them to try harder. Of course if there is no one there to carry them they might get discouraged with all of the failures and just quit the game.

If we could have a block, just one block for players with a scaling offense prerequisite, 4000 for starters, and that's generous. Even as I level from 75, my gear has to be optimal because I'm too considerate of other players. I said jokingly once that I should show up to an mpa scrubbed-the-fuck-out play like shit and see how other players like it. I might just start doing that as a middle finger to the scrubs.

I sincerely doubt the affixes were the biggest problem.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jul 9, 2017 at 04:18 AM.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    *snip*
    Lol lmao 4k atk. You're playing Fo/Te exclusively right? I'm asking because imho people playing other classe and who have that much must not be THAT numerous. I have 3 character and the only one who is able to go over this number is my Fo/Te (without photon flare). Also 5k should be the norm for someone like You...
    Also I did had a Gracia run with people using unaffixed/genuine, uncrafted, no timed abilities Ideal set, one using Brisa with something like 60/80 atk (it's getting old not sure if it was 60 or 80) and the third using genuine Austere. You know what? We did it

This is what happens when players cheap out and affix for bullshit: example A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I. For the novice players out there let this be a lesson, when you cheap out and affix for bullshit you waste your own time and the time of those around you.

Is pso2 at fault for making affixing too difficult for casual players? I don't want to trash casual players because we all have life obligations and some of us can't dedicate the same time and effort into affixing, but a level 80/80 player (even a casual one) should be better. I accept low level, or leveling players to run sub-par, but the examples above in my opinion are inexcusable.

This is a perfect example of an already shit player base encouraged to power-level through the use of bonus keys and boost events. As a result, we have a community of level 80 noobs.

Why can't pso2 just match the scrubs with the scrubs? Let them fail among themselves, maybe that'll push them to try harder. Of course if there is no one there to carry them they might get discouraged with all of the failures and just quit the game.

If we could have a block, just one block for players with a scaling offense prerequisite, 4000 for starters, and that's generous. Even as I level from 75, my gear has to be optimal because I'm too considerate of other players. I said jokingly once that I should show up to an mpa scrubbed-the-fuck-out play like shit and see how other players like it. I might just start doing that as a middle finger to the scrubs.
    Gracia is easy to duo. I'm a techer (so my damage is subpar by class combination) but I duo Gracia easily with a variety of classes.
    If you have 2 "bad" players in your party, as long as they don't die and you're as good as you claim, it shouldn't matter if they're here or not to win the fight.

At best, this shows me you're not as good as you claim.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Summer so.....
    Spoiler!

snip
    Some of my characters still use Magatsu/Saiki units that have 75 attack/HP and have no issues passing current content with flying colors. While it is true that more stats on your units helps, the biggest factor is how well a player actually plays. The videos of players beating Solo PD, Phaleg, etc with 1* weapons in a reasonable time should be proof of this.

Also 4000 attack just to enter a block? You want to play in MPAs that are 95% Fo/Te? I have 6 characters and I don't think any of them pass that requirement besides my Fire/Light/Dark and Ice/Wind/Light Fo/Tes. Most of them sit around 3300-3600. And with that said while not fully optimized my Ice/Wind/Light Fo/Te -would- pass 5000 t-atk if I had EPD or Qlif rod. Might as well make it a block that requires 5000 attack for full blown tryhard Fo/Tes.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Jul 9, 2017 at 10:44 PM.

Spoiler!

Im ready for hero class! (jest post)

so anyway heres a pair of legs with some dood attached to them.
    Spoiler!

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

So apparently, I'm one of the only people who's crazy enough to spam Vegas Free Field enough times to find out that there's a very rare Fireworks weather effect.

Spoiler!
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

I've seen that before. I like it.

Of course, having been to Vegas, the whole thing is like a hilarious spoof of it, much like if we were to make Tokyo look like the Japanese pavilion at Epcot Center's World Showcase, and go "THIS IS ALL OF JAPAN!"

But the fireworks and the rideroid are nice.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!