Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Just saved some of my characters from impending doom at the SEA server.

Here's one of them.
    Spoiler!

Glad I made it in time.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Probably one of the best Phaleg fights. She doesn't touch him even once*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2U8egW3FmI

I ended up experiencing a very weird bug when I was running the Limited Quest today!

I think it happened because somebody put down a party maker, and me and one other guy went for it at the exact same time- he ended up in the intended party and I ended up in a ghost 0/0 party. The quest ran just fine until this part, where I couldn't get through like the rest of the MPA!

I'm seeing your map never got updated past the portal area too, also it says "can"t abandon quest quest when not party leader" but you got the star in the red orb meaning you're leader xD. Could you kill mobs or do dmg during that run?

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    I'm seeing your map never got updated past the portal area too, also it says "can"t abandon quest quest when not party leader" but you got the star in the red orb meaning you're leader xD. Could you kill mobs or do dmg during that run?
    Yeah, I could kill mobs, I had no latency of any kind, and the other characters in the MPA were updating with their attacks and movements in just about real time as well. I even got the "Teleporter activated" message while I was still stuck on the wrong side of the loading zone. The map reset when I tried to go through but it failed, but it filled in as I went through the MPA normally at first!

Spoiler!

So this is a thing in Japan that I only learned about recently; a meme (見抜き), rather common in MMOs.

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    So this is a thing in Japan that I only learned about recently; a meme (見抜き), rather common in MMOs.
    Ship 7. =w=b

I don't know if this counts, but can we post drawings in this thread? If not, I apologize. I did a drawing of one of my guys.

Spoiler!

You can.

P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget