Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Default Taiwan version shutting down

http://tw.beanfun.com/PSO2/Bulletins...46983&kind=524

Not sure if SEA is going down as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

I already forgot about this whole SEA Taiwan thing. Well, hopefully it unblocks the SEA IPs if SEA is affected? was that the case?

But I'm not quite happy about it though. If there are those who ever migrate from SEA to JP, I do recall people never really talk good stuff about SEA here (I'm sure Ship 2 is the one affected anyway, if that ever happen ).

I wonder which ship that TW folks would migrate, if they ever want to go to JP.

waiting for good news

Lol some taiwanese ppl i know play on jp server and the question about why they dont play on tw server never enter my head.

I completely forgot there was tw server.

If i remember right, majority in ship 8... But i really am not sure i remember it right. They go together as a few big guild, and they are decently cautious in public to avoid being ban as non-jp.

I always wonder why they are so cautious when english players are so flamboyant and still didnt get banned.
    Last edited by SolRiver; Jan 17, 2017 at 05:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SolRiver View Post
    Lol some taiwanese ppl i know play on jp server and the question about why they dont play on tw server never enter my head.

I completely forgot there was tw server.

If i remember right, majority in ship 8... But i really am not sure i remember it right. They go together as a few big guild, and they are decently cautious in public to avoid being ban as non-jp.

I always wonder why they are so cautious when english players are so flamboyant and still didnt get banned.
    Sega is contractually bound to enforce TW and SEA players from playing on JP servers but since there is no western server making Sega of America money they get no benefit keeping ENG players away.
    Last edited by otakun; Jan 17, 2017 at 06:05 AM.

Hopefully SEA server also goes down with no survivor and JP server finally lift the IP block.

Well we'll know soon, after their maintenance this week hopefuly

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    I already forgot about this whole SEA Taiwan thing. Well, hopefully it unblocks the SEA IPs if SEA is affected? was that the case?

But I'm not quite happy about it though. If there are those who ever migrate from SEA to JP, I do recall people never really talk good stuff about SEA here (I'm sure Ship 2 is the one affected anyway, if that ever happen ).

I wonder which ship that TW folks would migrate, if they ever want to go to JP.
    No relation, different country and company.

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    Sega is contractually bound to enforce TW and SEA players from playing on JP servers but since there is no western server making Sega of America money they get no benefit keeping ENG players away.
    There is no IP-ban from sega for Taiwan IP, since Taiwan publisher did not request that, and majority of Tw player that started stayed on the japanese server, and Taiwan has alot of MMORPG and Mobage that comes out, it's a very...cut throat market.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Maybe SEA is coming up soon then, lol.

News say it's shutting because contract is coming up soon and they don't sound like they're going to renew it.

From what they're listing on the "End of the Year Sales" in the post, they are not even on episode 4.