Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

They are still in episode 2 from the look of the website.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    They are still in episode 2 from the look of the website.
    Haha, losers! Dark falz losers.

Were they on Episode 2 for more than a year? Would suck for them if they had lack of updates for so long.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Were they on Episode 2 for more than a year? Would suck for them if they had lack of updates for so long.
    IIRC both TW, SEA and TH get their updates on the same week and if i remember right these servers got TD3 on May 2016 and after that no more new content and got recycled seasonal updates instead.

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    ... no more new content and got recycled seasonal updates instead.
    recycled? how about story updates...? collab......?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    recycled? how about story updates...? collab......?
    In terms of content I think we got almost all the content for EP2 except for Knightgear as for collabs I think all none Sega owned IPs did't get released there which is understandable due to license issues i think and because of that ac scratches are recycled multiple times probably 3x not sure..

now to wait and watch people spread rumors around that now that TW is going down that this means SoA is gonna announce the West release of the game and people are just gonna go wild about it... and it somehow happens

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    now to wait and watch people spread rumors around that now that TW is going down that this means SoA is gonna announce the West release of the game and people are just gonna go wild about it... and it somehow happens
    Don't give people ideas.

Also I wouldn't mind if SoA completely skipped on PSO2 at this point, and instead focused on preparing to make sure they can handle it's successor properly once that starts rolling around 4-6 years from now (if Sega keeps their promise of running PSO2 for around 10 years. I don't have any doubt that SoA wanted to bring PSO2 over, but PSU and PSPo2's online modes where a mess in the west, I'd rather they sit this one out and ensure they can keep up in the future.
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

I still remember that rather than give Update 1 in PSU (The update that added GAS and turned Masterfarce into Masterforce), An announcement came for the closing of the servers while the game was around 1.5 - 2 years behind the original version of the game. I don't care about a western release of PSO-2 unless its a private server that has been completely reverse engineered to the point that all the F2P crap added in there to wipe the floor with your money and sanity are gone!

I can't stand Sega of America and their pack of lies and endless excuses made.
    I still remember the time when PSU login servers would collapse and if a player would log out, they would not be able to log back in.

Even worse was that the most bandwidth they gave each player was an MCR of 7K, where in Japan I was able to get an MCR of 10K and response time was far better even with far more players logged in at the same time. I always felt that the PSU server was outsourced to some kid's basement with an unstable connection....

Oh well.
    Garbage is Garbage I suppose.
    A decent game ruined by all the incompetence and drama brought forth by SoA.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

PSU was a complete mess in the West, I eventually imported a JP copy and played on JP servers later on.

PSPo2 was a mess in a different sense though, which I don't really blame SoA for. PSPo2's localization was great in my opinion, and I was really happy they kept a lot of the collaboration content the Japanese version had, like Vocaloid, Fate/Stay, and other anime items. My issue with PSPo2 was that people Pirated it to the point that it basically killed any chances of getting Infinity in the west, plus hacking was absolutely rampant on the Western version's online mode. It wasn't any fun unless you could plan ahead and make sure you were playing with people you knew who didn't cheat.
    On top of that, Sega planned to slowly release special item codes overtime through events and online, but people ripped the codes out of the game's code within the first few weeks of release. For shame.

I can even assure this was a problem only in the western release though, because I did import Inifnity when it came out (It was obvious it wasn't going to come west with how bad PSPo2's situation was), and none of that existed on JP version's online mode, interestingly enough.

Basically, Phantasy Star needs a break in the west, as much as I understand how disappointed some people are, it honestly needs a good long break. The most recent Phantasy Star I can think of to have a smooth western release was Phantasy Star Zero, but there's no way to play that online anymore without using an Action Replay or something similar. I guess I still have offline mode.
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine