Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Npc's face recently looks better ?

http://imgur.com/a/irr5L

Attached Images Attached Images

I... don't quite understand the point of this post. Are trying to make a comparison or something? Since I don't really see any points of comparison to be argued
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

I mean, if you factor in the fact that they're 3 different characters, two of those screenshots are post graphics update, and the first one just looks jpeg'd to shit... sure? I guess? Could you elaborate on what you mean?

Maybe. I haven't check to see if npcs like koffee had a face lift.

Pretty sure most of them didn't. But g.a.u isn't even posting the same character so they could just be seeing newer npcs looking better because sega got better at making faces, and/or because of the graphics update.

I do know Matoi, Sara, and Claris got their faces redone, but those aren't even the characters g.a.u is posting.

EDIT: It could also be someone who last played way back when the only anime looking face was the baby face and is comparing that old one to these.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Pretty sure most of them didn't. But g.a.u isn't even posting the same character so they could just be seeing newer npcs looking better because sega got better at making faces, and/or because of the graphics update.

I do know Matoi, Sara, and Claris got their faces redone, but those aren't even the characters g.a.u is posting.

EDIT: It could also be someone who last played way back when the only anime looking face was the baby face and is comparing that old one to these.
    that's what i mean
    And yeah i'm just came back to this game after 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by g.a.u View Post
    And yeah i'm just came back to this game after 2 years
    Then yeah, they added a couple of new face types, had a graphic update, and sega got better at making making their characters faces. (o 3o)b

Counterpoint: Jeanne/Gene was added to the game after the graphics update and her face looks like a malformed potato. Just the 3d model, the 2d art of her which you can see in PSO2es is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Afaik the only thing Matoi got redone are the eye type (from the creepy bug-eye looking type to a more normal looking one) and the eyelashes. Her facial features and proportions are practically the same.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Counterpoint: Jeanne/Gene was added to the game after the graphics update and her face looks like a malformed potato. Just the 3d model, the 2d art of her which you can see in PSO2es is fine.
    Not just Jeanne though, I remember a teammate (hi Rocky) who was all 'I'd tap Annette' before she was added to the main game, but was immediately offed upon seeing the PSO2 Annette model. Seriously, her forehead was too big that whenever a normally proportioned character tries to use her hair, the fringe practically covers their eyes

Jeanne is.. well Jeanne. Oppai-Loli-fan-bait
    Last edited by Nyansan; Jan 17, 2017 at 11:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Afaik the only thing Matoi got redone are the eye type (from the creepy bug-eye looking type to a more normal looking one) and the eyelashes. Her facial features and proportions are practically the same.
    Maybe it's just the angle but her face looks taller and her chin looks slightly narrower. I never said it was a dramatic change though.