Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Miscellaneous Datamined Quest Info from 1/10 patch

Thought I'd post this here, as everyone always enjoys going through datamined icons, ect. thought I'd dig a bit further by dropping som extra info.

Triggers [Costs are not listed]
    Magatsu Trigger (Already out)
    Solo PD Trigger (Descrription confirms Falz Double will also be part of this)
    Placeholder Trigger (No info but it's based off a somewhat earlier quest due to the numbering. Maybe mother trigger?)

Quests
    - Story Quest will known as "Broken Evolution" it gives a synopsis in the description but it's stuff we already know (Of course there's al he story dialogue but posting those would be pretty pointless)
    - There are two seasonal EQs (Valentines, White Day and a third placeholder EQ (Maybe solo PD? As there was only a trigger file but none for the actual version.)

- 4 Man UQ, will be known as 暗影渦巻く壊れた世界, as mentioned before it is a "Boss Rush" and is listed under limited quests. The story behind this quest is that there is a disturbance in various spots on multiple planets disrupting time and space and you are to investigate with an Elite group. There are 4 areas you go through, Forest -->Tunnels --> Volcano --> Ruins. SH License is required to start.

Finally, Sega has added a 6th TD as a placeholder. (Yes 6th because the text files count Necky as a TD). As it is a placehoder, there is no name, no info, location or anything. It does state there's NPC talks at start and cool down for 8 waves but this may just be part of the placeholder and not reflect the actual amount of stages.

Very entresting to read. I hope Solo and party quests gonna be fun and challaging.

Didn't think the 4-man quest would be styled like TTF. Curious about Ruins bosses

4 man UQ is the man.

Well, most people wanted more 4-man quests. They got it.

Stop... 4-man quest is UQ, not EQ?

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

I hope the patch renames that 4 man UQ to Towards the Future

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Stop... 4-man quest is UQ, not EQ?
    They mentioned a while back that they're going to be doing a 4 man UQ boss rush thing. Like Loafhero said, this and the solo EQ (Maybe even the solo UQ) are probably because people want more low man content. Hopefully this becomes a trend, because it would be nice to see some decent soloable content that doesn't require you to be overpowered with a super specialized build now that the daily LQs aren't in rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    They mentioned a while back that they're going to be doing a 4 man UQ boss rush thing. Like Loafhero said, this and the solo EQ (Maybe even the solo UQ) are probably because people want more low man content. Hopefully this becomes a trend, because it would be nice to see some decent soloable content that doesn't require you to be overpowered with a super specialized build now that the daily LQs aren't in rotation.
    Yes, less zerg-rushing and more team-work, kinda like Monster Hunter. Which is inspired in 1st PSO in many ways. Keep my some company when this becames a thing.

I would love if free fields felt more like monster hunter omg.