Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    They're Phantoms, but Ardem's Phantoms, because that guy needs to chill out on the god complex.
    Actually, I'm not even sure they are actual Phantoms, I mean as we know them, since those are created from Ether alone. It seems that these guys are people corrupted by Ether to become Angels. Oh well it's just nitpicking, but wanted to point that out to show how Falz-Like and Luther-ish Ardem is compared to Mother

OK, this is gone too far. I WANT MY SPACE HORROR ALIEN BACK!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Actually, I'm not even sure they are actual Phantoms, I mean as we know them, since those are created from Ether alone. It seems that these guys are people corrupted by Ether to become Angels. Oh well it's just nitpicking, but wanted to point that out to show how Falz-Like and Luther-ish Ardem is compared to Mother
    I mentioned this in the story thread, but I also came to the conclusion that Ardem's Phantoms also incorporated regular people, probably his "evolution" that he had in mind, puttingpeople together with Aether.

I'd still consider them Phantoms, but with the added flavor of some kind of "And I Must Scream" situation involving humans.

I hope that's correct, I'd hate for them to just be enemies. Have us save people when fighting Phantoms now, Sega.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Your fault for making the game so goddamn easy for yourself that you always have to complain about one shotting things simple mobs. I save my overkill weapons for bosses and basic standard weapons for normal mobs.
    Another proof that we're waaaaayyyy above the ceiling regarding story, to the point that sega punishes you for playing the game correctly and being performant, it will never be my fault for being good at this game, if i do okay, i should get rewarded with extra content/additional challenge.
    Last edited by Kintama; Jan 24, 2017 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    An upper kick that sends you flying high, followed by a DBZ-style knockdown to the ground.

Need more?
    I could fall for the bait and rant about you should be killing that garongo level oneesan-type ecchi character, but i'm not falling for that, cool story bro.

Anyone know the manga Helck? Somehow this reminds me of that, sort of.

Funny...I still haven't seen Vin in any expert blocks, though. What "overkill" weapon are we talking, here? o3o

Visit my healing spa! :3
    Neith - Ship 2

Since this new story quest is titled Broken Evolution, they could be angels for a certain amount of time, only to become suicidal meatballs later.