Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Meditation and yoga, as often over-suggested as it is, greatly helps when practiced daily. Two books I'd recommend on learning how to "get" meditation would be 8 Minute Meditation by Victor Davich, and 10% Happier by Dan Harris. The later is especially aimed towards those of us who can be neurotic, ocd, etc and could never imagine being able to see themselves meditating.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Walk around a forest...love being in nature

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetboulevard View Post
    Walk around a forest...love being in nature
    I agree with this. If you can't find one, open up google, google maps, or any other resource you use to find attractions and look for the closest reserve or even park. I've walked through woods before to come out feeling totally refreshed.

I also suggest visiting the shore if you live near any coast. Something about being near the waves during any part of the day certainly has some interesting effects on the mind.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)

Forum Rules - Read it!

I was just walking around a new forest on the weekend too it's a lot more fun when you're visiting somewhere you've never seen before...

Well simply I keep moving forward to a better tomorrow. Sure it's cliche, but that's of the best things i can do.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Another thing that helps is reorganizing your environment. Move some stuff around. Categorize that unopened mail and stash of papers. Organization goes a long way.

Forum Rules - Read it!

I could do with something to cheer me up People say the meanest things sometimes

Depends on how down I am
    Sometimes just taking a nap can do the trick, other time sit's a long bath with some rain sounds,
    and if i'm really in the dumps, i whip out the old blender or sculptris and I take to modeling.
    Creating something even if it's a goofy face always puts my mind at ease you know?

of course their always crying crying helps.. burns.. but helps.

There is plenty of ways to make yourself feel better. As for me, I prefer spending my time on myself. It can be a new look, shopping, a concert of a favorite band etc. Buying a new T-shirt is a great way to cheer up. Making a crazy hairstyle when nobody is home is a good opportunity too, it helps me to be in a good mood no matter what's going on in my life.

I usually try to stabilize myself rather than cheering myself up directly, because attempting to engage in something you like and feeling nothing is the worst feeling and will take me lower. So I make sure I've eaten, had some water, am clean, am warm, and am sitting in a relatively tidy environment. And then I try to find an activity to ride it out with- a lot of times something creative helps (cooking counts here too, it's making something with your own hands thats important) but sometimes I just watch videos.