Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I feel like something must be lost in translation when it comes to the quest leaving penalty.

It seems like an unnecessary addition.
    It's supposed to punish ragequitters who don't like how the MPA is performing and leave in the middle of the run.

What would it actually punish are people who abandon the current run and start a new one at :28, in EQs where you kill enemies for points as they appear and grab loot on the spot instead of a crystal at the end, like old Christmas or White Day eqs.
    I say would because when's the last time we saw a quest like that?

Either way it looks like once again Sega was very annoyed that someone dares play the game the way they didn't intend it to be played, and implemented a half-assed measure to stop it.

that penalty is gonna be brutal in magatsu especially if we leave just because no ra

Sakai aims to build a leechcasual friendly game environment. If efficiency is what you want, pug is not the place to go.

"Get in premades instead of complaining pugs. Don't have 11 friends? Not my business." - Ichitaro

... anyone could look at this for 5 seconds and see it's going to cause serious unjustified collateral damage. Surely they can't be this foolish.

This is why I'm really questioning if that was translated right.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Surely they can't be this foolish.
    you doubteth thy sega?

It wouldn't be out of their league to end up with something similar to the autoban fiasco. 2 whole years passed, after all.

... anyone could look at this for 5 seconds and see it's going to cause serious unjustified collateral damage. Surely they can't be this foolish.

This is why I'm really questioning if that was translated right.
    One sure thing is that the trailer shows it does prevent you from redoing the quest if you quit the quest on purpose, bumped adding something though : if you FIRST quit the quest, so i'm wondering if it only applies to the first quitting the quest, and if the others doing so afterward don't get the penality, but in that case, that's gonna be weird for the "Magastu without ranger" case

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

i just hope after esca deus sega finally get rid of all earth issue and bring us back any creative settlement , seriously i don't see how from all stuff of ep 1 to 3 they bet to earth in a sloth way , from marketing view that was a really bad move , i just don't see why the whole ep 4 was approved

Does anyone get it?

>Raging Waltz Type Zero:
    You can now attack towards any direction.

I thought we can already attack in any direction...

Yeah I'm not sure what Raging Waltz does that's different to its current form.

Sacred Skewer 0 might be interesting if it works like End Attract for multi-hitting bosses for Graptor shenanigans.