Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

The guy is trying to say "if your rideroid is dead when mother is defeated you don't receive the kill -> ragequit". Someone has been posting this misconcept since day 1.

beating an oodan to death with an eternal psychodrive

are you saying that not getting the kill is a misconception because i assure you it is very real

it doesn't matter for collection files but you lose like half the drop crystal
    100% certified quality post

the pso-world forums are a pvp-enabled zone

Rideroid and AIS death does not equal player death. Thus they don't affect exp/drop/kill count.

If you are in doubt, get a phantom hunt daily CO and crush rideroid when mother dies. The kill count should still be 2/20 after EQ.

It was never held against me when I died on the rideroid when Mother went down.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

quitting is one thing but how would it apply to people with unstable connections gettin 630'd; do they just get Extra Boned instead of hoping to catch the next set of runs?

on the flipside if it doesn't apply to disconnects then the people quitting will just unplug their modem for a second or something

Oh, wow. The design of the new upcoming Raid boss is pretty great. I started questioning if the boss is even meant to be a part of EP4 considering how every Phantom enemy look like joke monsters.

The god/angel theme was predictable but the sheer over-the-top and badassery in the design makes the predictable theme completely forgivable to me... though I'm sure there'll be plenty of dick jokes like with Apprentice in TD4 considering where those long necked dragons are attached to.

Inb4 those dragons are callbacks(not sure if im using the right word) of Shambertin/Saint Million. Can't wait how they're gonna remix IDOLA The Fanatic Viper.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndolin View Post
    Looks like the world tree is the next eq! This episode is just all over the place lol!
    That's a pretty bad thing actually (though considering how bad EP4's story is altogether, I guess it's to be expected). EP4 literally doesn't even know what it wants to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Another garbage left ring for katanas. They're on a roll with doing that.
    Hit count is bad? Doesn't that mean you get additional attacks during KC?
    Actually, it's not even clear to me exactly what the ring does, even after looking at the video again.
    Last edited by kurokyosuke; Feb 19, 2017 at 03:28 AM.

It probably increases the hit bonus on katana combat, thus increasing the damage cap. Depending on how high it goes and how much the multiplier can become it might actually be useful. If it's not on the level of compound techs though, then it probably won't mean much. It's better than the guard one at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Inb4 those dragons are callbacks(not sure if im using the right word) of Shambertin/Saint Million. Can't wait how they're gonna remix IDOLA The Fanatic Viper.
    I was actually thinking the same (kind of), like "Pretty sure those dragons are here just to bring the 'IDOLA The Fanatic Viper' remix".
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.