Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    Based on what is listed on bumped, pretty sure you can't do that since the only way you could earn rewards is through ranked matches.
    Late reply but you are right.

Of course this opens an issue of your rewards (and possibly ranking, though I don't know how that is going to work) being dependant not only on your performance, but how good 5 other randoms are.

I've pretty much been on the sidelines since I haven't kept up in episode 4, I'm working my way through episode 3's later chapters now that I've got a translation available. I can only go off of what I've seen in trailers for this. I'm probably stretching with this, but if I'm right, my claims that we head to Algol at some point might be strengthened by what I'm seeing from this latest trailer.

Yggdrasil/World Tree= Comes from Norse mythology although Greek folklore claims the tree that holds the earth is being sawed by Kallikantzaroi (Goblins) so there is a weak connection to Greece.

Hydra = Multi headed serpent that appears in Greek and Roman mythology. I do not believe this is a reference to Yamata no Orochi. Although blurry, I only count 7 heads, Yamata no Orochi had 8. Same reason why I don't think they're referencing Typhon as well, too many heads.

Pandora = Greek Mythology, the first human woman created by the gods. Keeper of Pandora's Box which holds all of the world's evils and one good thing, hope. Pandora's Box is actually a mistranslation that has lasted since the 16th century. The original word Pithos should translate to large storage jar.

Where am I going with this? I'd like to ask the current non-arks story characters if any of them were related to Pandora.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by PrinceBrightstar; Feb 19, 2017 at 11:40 AM.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

ardem has been around for seemingly the entirety of human history ofc he is going to make something like this

my only complaint is Deus ESCA's color scheme should have incorperated the Lime green that seems to be associated with Ardem's evolutanry magic circles and the tree itself it seems, instead of the same old Cyan that's been on every single other photon-based thing

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    my only complaint is Deus ESCA's color scheme should have incorperated the Lime green that seems to be associated with Ardem's evolutanry magic circles and the tree itself it seems, instead of the same old Cyan that's been on every single other photon-based thing
    Sega: Don't you like blue? Well how about red? Don't like red? How about blue?

I assumed, given the references to magic and mysticism, that it's based on the Sephirot. (the tree, I mean)
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

It will probably be as awful as the ranked matches system in World of Warships. Sure you'll get prizes if you win and rank up... but you are at the mercy of the rest of your team whether it comes to them being good or sucking.

I just want grind cap +1s. if it's acquisition is exclusive to pure rng from post-match scratches, I'll be a sad panda.

Also, your sig is creepy as hell to me, Mattykins.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

The only part that's really RNG about that scratch is whether or not it shows up on the card you're given to scratch from. Since you already know what's on the card, the moment you see the Grind Cap +1 booster, you can spend SG to scratch more boxes, meaning you aren't going to miss out. Unless you've been pouring all your SG into the SG scratch that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Unless you've been pouring all your SG into the SG scratch that is.
    I burned 800 sg i was doing nothing with on trying to get matoi's outerwear.
    Didn't get it.
    Much regret.
    They didn't mention how much SG was it to rescratch, did they?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!