Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Does the grind cap +1 mean I can finally get that +34 completed instead of having to settle for a worse 13* I didn't want to waste money on for the level cap?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzi View Post
    Does the grind cap +1 mean I can finally get that +34 completed instead of having to settle for a worse 13* I didn't want to waste money on for the level cap?
    it does

I'm more interested in the fact that it took them 4 years to implement level/difficulty scaling for MPAs. For now it's only for the Level up Quests, but the difficulty will now readjust itself based on the number of people in the MPA.

Also, for anyone excited about Sakura End Zeroshiki, there's one thing you have to take into consideration - to make it usable in the air, they removed its charge properties, so Average Stance Charge bonus would no longer apply. Depending on what kind of damage values it has, this one might be a bit of a dud.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Feb 18, 2017 at 11:38 AM.

Or, may I say, an actual customization option, instead of glorified balance changes that you have to pay for

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Also, for anyone excited about Sakura End Zeroshiki, there's one thing you have to take into consideration - to make it usable in the air, they removed its charge properties, so Average Stance Charge bonus would no longer apply. Depending on what kind of damage values it has, this one might be a bit of a dud.
    It all depends on the Power/PP cost ratio tbh. Faster execution with a relatively low pp cost would offset the lack of charge bonus imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Good, gives me less incentive to upgrade my BrHu's set to 12* units ASAP :v Step Jump ftw
    Gives me an excuse to spread the good word of austere + union/astra leg

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Or, may I say, an actual customization option, instead of glorified balance changes that you have to pay for
    Standard practice at this point.

We can only hope its base power is over 10% higher than uncrafted is the charge goes away. The PP cost looks super low too, like 7-8 pp. Hope the damage isn't gutted.

Also, bumped doesn't say anything about what looks like a crafted sacred skewer.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Feb 18, 2017 at 12:13 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    I'm not proficient enough in Japanese to catch what that thing was about quest penalties. Anyone know exactly what that was?
    If you abandon, you can't retry.
    So if I'm fogot my boosts, or missclick boost pause, or just don't like EQ's flow which gonna take 20 mins instead of 6-7 I can't just leave MPA and retake it like I do now? Oh shi...

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    So if I'm fogot my boosts, or missclick boost pause, or just don't like EQ's flow which gonna take 20 mins instead of 6-7 I can't just leave MPA and retake it like I do now? Oh shi...
    Even worse case : when server lag so much spawns/boss gets bugged and just freeze for minutes, and everyone has to quit the quest if they want to get out of that bug
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Feb 18, 2017 at 12:51 PM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

I feel like something must be lost in translation when it comes to the quest leaving penalty.

It seems like an unnecessary addition.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

that penalty is so retarded
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget