Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New level cap

Default New level cap

So as you all well know to get to level 80 you need firstly to complete the prefect (class) CO's.

That's not a big deal for main class. You play it, enjoy it, and eventually (and pretty soon probably) will acquire those class excubes.

But when it comes to subclass, that's when things getting horrible. You either play without half of your skill tree, with shitty garbage 12* multiclass weapons or play a class that is not fun for you and have to buy additional skill tree for it. That is not fun at all. Those 4 skill points weren't a big deal in most cases honestly, but more levels includes more stats and maybe new titles and eventually quests that requires 80/80.

Moreover, there is no real way to quickly level up! Client orders aren't giving any experience (30k at most when to level up you need 2m? really?), keys are sure good way to level up but you get like 1 golden key every week, advance quests... honestly very boring, killing mobs for hours and hours in the same location... and they're not giving any reasonable xp on level 75 as well.

So only option is to switch to subclass, get a garbage weapon and LEECH. I've tried to avoid leeching as much as possible, I always tried to make my effort, to try as hard as I can, I enjoy it. I finally found a class that I'm really happy with and that I really want to master (not too much time ago actually) and I thought that now I'm gonna enjoy it, play it, but no! Today I read in news that I have to level stupid subclass again. And not only 5 levels, but like 26.

That really makes me sad. Means that this period of game when you're fully levelled and have good gear and can just enjoy gameplay is delayed for a while.

I'm sorry for rambling, and thanks for reading if you did.

Run VHAQs or SHAQs. Do featureds and run Bonus Quests. That'll be your quickest way to get those SP orders out of the way.

Idd tho it's pretty bullshit but your only option isn't to leech.

X/Fo AQ until we all die with our own fire. Wait, you don't like tech class? too bad.

What Raujinn said,just run featured quests for keys and run them on your subclass or do VHAQs/SHAQs.

though personally I like to run loser apostles and yamato EQ's with subclass and max grinded/potented 12*s for the EXP since those are super easy when they're on and they both give good EXP.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    X/Fo AQ until we all die with our own fire. Wait, you don't like tech class? too bad.
    as I mentioned AQs are extremely boring. After I once did like 4 hours of that thing I never want to do it again.

Yeah I mean I don't think the gear requirements are that stringent for some of the older EQs. Yamato, Arms... Despair you can get away with kinda bad gear if you're using AIS correctly Demise not so much.

A grinded 12* would probably work just fine. XH was allegedly balanced around it for the most part so...

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    Client orders aren't giving any experience (30k at most when to level up you need 2m? really?)
    From that alone I can tell you've never paid off Franka. her co's alone give a combined total of over a million experience, iirc.

you need +35 13* to unlock level cap why bother to use 12*

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    as I mentioned AQs are extremely boring. After I once did like 4 hours of that thing I never want to do it again.
    Honestly using maxed 12* multi-class isn't so bad if that's what you like. Play as you go and you'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    you need +35 13* to unlock level cap why bother to use 12*
    He already said he doesn't like it (dealing with his sub or whatever). But he can do a collection file and grind it until it's done without even using it.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Jan 28, 2017 at 10:58 AM.

get a party of 4 and exit burst in urban vhaq .. its the only way to earn exp fast (its faster than lol td3 for example)

an alternate way is to run the mothership eq when it pops up (tmpa if possible) if you get 6 or 7 runs thats a lot of exp