Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Non-restricted PvP would be absolutely hilarious though.
    I agree. I think we're past the days of games having completely for fun bonus modes though, which is a shame. 3:

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    people asking for non-restricted pvp really cant imagine how stupid pvp would be considering the things that high skill level players can do lol.
    "High skill" as in "best ping and 1st hit gets the kill" then yes. There are PAs that simply are unlimited range, "stick" to the target like ilbarta (or w/e the ice rune is called, i dont Fo so please correct me if i got it wrong) hitscan (hits instantly, no projectile, aiming doesnt matter) like one-point which btw hits around 50-100 per hit on a supper crappy tier 4* weapon.

Need i remind those who want to conserve builds and gear for pvp that most of us have less than 1200 hp? A Friggin Dagan on SH has more hp than insert-the-lol-im-tank-guy-name-here could dream of.

People who want to conserve their stuff for pvp think it would be fun but then would rage when they realize someone with a 6-9* katana can own them using katana combat and normal hit spam whitout even JA-ing, or better yet they own a fo just to get pwned by a spining rune that will explode on them no matter what they do because damage output wouldn´t matter once you can hit 1200 with any PA/normal attacks and their flashy austere +40 matters not.

Also...
    Quote Originally Posted by .razor. View Post
    ewwww pvp
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

No, "high skill" refers to the multitudes of cancels and executions you can do in order to do various things such as attacking faster and extending dodges (Step can be extended infinitely if you know what to do).

Ilbarta, for example, can be casted to its final cast in about 2, maybe 3, seconds with the proper cancels.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    No, "high skill" refers to the multitudes of cancels and executions you can do in order to do various things such as attacking faster and extending dodges (Step can be extended infinitely if you know what to do).

Ilbarta, for example, can be casted to its final cast in about 2, maybe 3, seconds with the proper cancels.

Still needs Nipponland-tier ping so you can time the dodges and cancels like the weapon switching Fi-combos (´・ω・`)
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

Unlimited pvp would be fun only until you get repeatedly owned by someone with much better gear and/or cheesier build.

But then, everyone thinks they'll be the ones owning others. No one thinks they'll be the ones getting owned.