Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Next Update (Video)02/08/2017

Last edited by Maulcun; Jan 30, 2017 at 12:52 AM.

New Dark Falz confirmed.

Spoiler!

The change in appearance from Ray to Union is disappointing. It's like what an eleven year old me would think to do to enhance a design: "throw some spoilers on that shiznit!" (remember, eleven year old me). Well, whatever. Barely using any ray weapons these days.

Some of the layerwear is nice though.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    The change in appearance from Ray to Union is disappointing. It's like what an eleven year old me would think to do to enhance a design: "throw some spoilers on that shiznit!" (remember, eleven year old me). Well, whatever. Barely using any ray weapons these days.

Some of the layerwear is nice though.
    No! I love it! It's amazing. Keep throwing shit on the basic weapons SEGA. Do it! Do it more!

Sees outfits *yawn* don't care.
    Sees Patty, Tea, and Quna poster. ITS MINE!!!!

Nice they seem to be adding some more stuff to 2017 Badge because it needs it. Besides that tact the weapons are useless.
    The design philosophy for Ray -> Union Lord those edges SEGA.
    Curious why during that, I guess, UQ 4 player MPA it seemed everyone was using Bio weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Sees outfits *yawn* don't care.
    Sees Patty, Tea, and Quna poster. ITS MINE!!!!

Nice they seem to be adding some more stuff to 2017 Badge because it needs it. Besides that tact the weapons are useless.
    The design philosophy for Ray -> Union Lord those edges SEGA.
    Curious why during that, I guess, UQ 4 player MPA it seemed everyone was using Bio weapons.
    Apparently, Bio weapons are almost always used in test footage for some reason.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Did the video said how do one get union units?

PS So we gonna need a +35 weapon to even get to 'xpert block' Lets devide this community even more, let gaijins kill each other
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Apparently, Bio weapons are almost always used in test footage for some reason.
    Maybe sega like organic food, like Orga Cats
    Last edited by ZerotakerZX; Jan 30, 2017 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    PS So we gonna need a +35 weapon to even get to 'xpert block' Lets devide this community even more, let gaijins kill each other
    +35ing is easy, just grab Xie weapons if you don't have the time for CF

It's not divisive, it's a pretty low bar. You just need to have a +35 weapon, not have every weapon at +35
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Did the video said how do one get union units?

Maybe sega like organic food, like Orga Cats
    You need that to unlock level cap anyways, so it's not really out of the way.

You need 5 Union Boosters to exchange a Ray for a Union. Union Boosters are from solo Profound.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    You need that to unlock level cap anyways, so it's not really out of the way.

You need 5 Union Boosters to exchange a Ray for a Union. Union Boosters are from solo Profound.
    Wrong item; he was asking about the 12* Union Unit series. I haven't seen word of it yet.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]