Default Dose anyone get banned after using SweetFX?

I would like to know that Dose someone get banned after using this program. thank you very much
    Last edited by selenite; Feb 3, 2017 at 12:10 PM.

No you cannot get banned for using SweetFX
    Thanks Yoshi for the Sig!

No, and why would you think that?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    No, and why would you think that?
    Because this program inject .dll file to game and I have never use it. So I would like to ask about how much risk for using this program. Thank you.

They have no way to tell if you use SweetFx or not, since it doesn't alter command sent to game server, and it doesn't alter game behaviour in any way since SweetFx work just like filter to your game screen for yourself to see.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    They have no way to tell if you use SweetFx or not, since it doesn't alter command sent to game server, and it doesn't alter game behavior in any way since SweetFx work just like filter to your game screen for yourself to see.
    Uh, no. SweetFX intercepts calls from between the game and the DirectX API, and injects its own code in there. Gameguard should (but doesn't) detect modifications to the code, and that data can be (but isn't, AFAIK) sent to the servers. However, even if something dubious is detected, its unlikely that they act upon it, since bugs and other non-harmful applications (such as anti-virus) may trigger such detections.

In this game, in the current scenario, there shouldn't be any issues though, and there is no good reason for them to appear now.
    Last edited by Shoterxx; Feb 6, 2017 at 08:43 AM.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    Uh, no. SweetFX intercepts calls from between the game and the DirectX API, and injects its own code in there. Gameguard should (but doesn't) detect modifications to the code, and that data can be (but isn't, AFAIK) sent to the servers. However, even if something dubious is detected, its unlikely that they act upon it, since bugs and other non-harmful applications (such as anti-virus) may trigger such detections.

In this game, in the current scenario, there shouldn't be any issues though, and there is no good reason for them to appear now.
    Gameguard only reacts if you're editing/sending packet data or modifying GG calls. The game will accept just about anything sent to it once the proper handshake is received.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Gameguard only reacts if you're editing/sending packet data or modifying GG calls. The game will accept just about anything sent to it once the proper handshake is received.
    I'd swear it reacts to more than just that, but I'm no expert.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!